Week 11: Rams (6-3) @ Bucs (7-3) - MNF

bucsfan333

Man Tom Brady needs to come out and connect some freakin deep balls man wtf I’m actually getting mad now you can’t keep missing deep throws like that with these weapons.

Also this defense can’t stop the pass to save their life. smh man we still only 3 points down gotta come out and tighten up the coverage, and hit some deep passes and we’ll be good. Usually if you can stop the Rams run game they look hopeless but then theres this garbage secondary playing like straight trash. 

Like damn when has AB ever had 6 for 38 that ain’t Julian Edelman or Danny Amendola, Tom that’s Antonio freakin Brown hit him down the field! Just one 2 play 75 yard drive that’s all I want to see, cuz we gonna need those type of drives to beat the Chiefs, with these horrible pass defense.

Stop going offside on 3rd down (esp. in that redzone)

This pass-defense isn't doing anything out there, run defense on the other end is doing their job. Clean this up!

Offense-Line (Knock on wood) is doing pretty good, beside a couple of pressures. 

RB dropped 2 catches that I have seen and Brady has been very bad on the deep balls with Evans.

Let's get a stop on this first drive of the 2nd half!