Week 11: Rams (6-3) @ Bucs (7-3) - MNF

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, indifference said:

Brady got fooled on that pick thought it was 1 on 1. Post snap adjustment like the Saints do to us

Problem is that is a horrible read and play call.  Brate down the seam is not running by anyone or able to high point the ball.  So why even call it, and don t even let your QB the option.  They did the same thing in Chicago at the end of the game.  Hell, lose going to your best options the field.  They try to trick the defense by asking guys to do things they have no business doing.

19 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Man, my confidence in TB12 is fading. Knew he'd have some throw limitations coming here, but he's made bad decisions over and over in multiple games...

KG, you're welcome as a Rams fan any time, my friend. You suffered for a long time with our franchise. Hate that you didn't get to reap the rewards because of the St. Louis-LA move. 🙂

(And I apologize if this feels like me rubbing in the win. I mean that genuinely. You're good people.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Problem is that is a horrible read and play call.  Brate down the seam is not running by anyone or able to high point the ball.  So why even call it, and don t even let your QB the option.  They did the same thing in Chicago at the end of the game.  Hell, lose going to your best options the field.  They try to trick the defense by asking guys to do things they have no business doing.

Agreed. Personnel during 2 min situations should be AB Evans & Godwin with Gronk. Brate is a good player but he aint them

2 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

I’m actually happy that the fanbase isn’t giving Brady a pass because we’d murder Jameis over a performance like that. 

Tom always gets scrutinized when he has a bad game and his team loses, thing is those two things occur together very rarely.

3 minutes ago, indifference said:

Cant be TOO mad. Rams outplayed us execution wise. Goff outplayed Brady by a lot. We NEED Ali Marpet back though asap

It hurts to drop to the 6th seed, we need to get that 5th seed at ALL COSTS to ensure we play the winner of the NFC East. We gotta try and win every game from here on out, even the Chiefs game which I was not too worried about before. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

Cant be TOO mad. Rams outplayed us execution wise. Goff outplayed Brady by a lot. We NEED Ali Marpet back though asap

They had success running off tackle in the first half, then poof it was gone.  Brady threw damn near 50 passes with a 1 score game.  Went back to let s pound in the A gap with 2 new starters there, the rest of the way.  That is all on Leftwich.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

They had success running off tackle in the first half, then poof it was gone.  Brady threw damn near 50 passes with a 1 score game.  Went back to let s pound in the A gap with 2 new starters there, the rest of the way.  That is all on Leftwich.

I dont get why we going for chunk plays with a lot of time left. Leftwich does some good things but a LOT of bad too. I expected Tampa to hit them short and then eventually take a shot once we got into FG range.

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

KG, you're welcome as a Rams fan any time, my friend. You suffered for a long time with our franchise. Hate that you didn't get to reap the rewards because of the St. Louis-LA move. 🙂

(And I apologize if this feels like me rubbing in the win. I mean that genuinely. You're good people.)

Thanks jrry. Definitely miss posting with you and some others in the Rams forum. We always had good debates/conversation and a lot of participants. Appreciate the kind words.

I'm all in on the Bucs though, good or bad. I knew how to stomach heartbreak coming in, so I fit well with this franchise now lol...

• Like 1