Week 11: Rams (6-3) @ Bucs (7-3) - MNF

bucsfan333

10 hours ago, Asciimo said:

7-9 season incoming

I say 11-5 as after loss to Chiefs they should be able to win last 4. But I could be wrong. I'm more concerned about the playoffs as the only team I would take the Bucs over is the winner of the NFC East but the rest of the field I'd take over the Bucs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFL Network said:

I say 11-5 as after loss to Chiefs they should be able to win last 4. But I could be wrong. I'm more concerned about the playoffs as the only team I would take the Bucs over is the winner of the NFC East but the rest of the field I'd take over the Bucs.

Vikings game has the makings of a shoot out. I think we win out but we got some games that’ll need the D to create a stop or two.

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

Vikings game has the makings of a shoot out. I think we win out but we got some games that’ll need the D to create a stop or two.

Well the Bucs have 3 glaring flaws right now: a) Pass defense e.g. coverage, b) Offensive Line e.g pass blocking, c) Tom Brady e.g. he looks like an old washed up QB who makes dumb decisions. 

The most concerning flaw I'd have to say is Brady b/c he can't even bring the team to win games in the final minute anymore e.g Bears & Rams were epic Brady fails. It's looking like Brady was more a product of the system QB as he belongs in the Charlie Weiss/Josh McDaniels offense as opposed to the Bruce Arians one. 

Like I said before I'd be stunned to see this team in the SB and even if that's the case they'd just get blown out by the Chiefs. 

6 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Well the Bucs have 3 glaring flaws right now: a) Pass defense e.g. coverage, b) Offensive Line e.g pass blocking, c) Tom Brady e.g. he looks like an old washed up QB who makes dumb decisions. 

The most concerning flaw I'd have to say is Brady b/c he can't even bring the team to win games in the final minute anymore e.g Bears & Rams were epic Brady fails. It's looking like Brady was more a product of the system QB as he belongs in the Charlie Weiss/Josh McDaniels offense as opposed to the Bruce Arians one. 

Like I said before I'd be stunned to see this team in the SB and even if that's the case they'd just get blown out by the Chiefs. 

Okay I think you are overreacting a little bit. Tom Brady is no longer elite but he is still a good QB. He just has not shown up against quality Defenses. Brady will get better in 2 min situations the more experience he gets. Take these lumps now because we don’t need to be seeing costly mistakes in Jan. Without Vea this team aint going to the SB. We arent elite defensively anymore without him in the middle. He had our pass rush looking dominant this year. Im hoping for a wild card berth 1 win and round 2 exit. 

Gotta get better depth in the trenches next season

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

That's taking it to the extreme. My confidence is down on Brady, as you can clearly see father time is starting to catch-up to him, but wouldn't say he's washed up at all. He's still in the top echelon of QB's in the NFL and his numbers prove that. He's just no longer the top 1-5 range we've all been accustomed to him being over the last decade plus...

We all got to remember, he's on a first year system with WR's that have been in/out of the line-up with injuries, etc. and basically no off-season prep coming into the year.

BA and Lefty need to realize that Brady does have some throw limitations now (I wasn't sure coming into the year, but it's clear he's lost significant velocity and touch on his deep balls) and need to learn to adjust the scheme to fit. We can't be taking 10 deep ball shots a game...

We also need to get Marpet back, as when Brady gets time to set and throw and doesn't have to avoid interior pressure (he can still step-up in the pocket with the best of them to avoid the outside pressure), he can still pick defenses apart...

37 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

That's taking it to the extreme. My confidence is down on Brady, as you can clearly see father time is starting to catch-up to him, but wouldn't say he's washed up at all. He's still in the top echelon of QB's in the NFL and his numbers prove that. He's just no longer the top 1-5 range we've all been accustomed to him being over the last decade plus...

We all got to remember, he's on a first year system with WR's that have been in/out of the line-up with injuries, etc. and basically no off-season prep coming into the year.

BA and Lefty need to realize that Brady does have some throw limitations now (I wasn't sure coming into the year, but it's clear he's lost significant velocity and touch on his deep balls) and need to learn to adjust the scheme to fit. We can't be taking 10 deep ball shots a game...

We also need to get Marpet back, as when Brady gets time to set and throw and doesn't have to avoid interior pressure (he can still step-up in the pocket with the best of them to avoid the outside pressure), he can still pick defenses apart...

As far as Tom's deep ball throwing goes, well I watched him his entire career in NE and the 2007 season was the only one where he threw it deep well and that's because Randy Moss kept catching everything he threw his way and thus covered up for the overthrows. Every season before and after 2007 Tom has never been a great deep ball thrower as over throws galore. If you insist on Tom having to throw deeper balls you have to make them of the non vertical variety routes e.g. deep outs & ins or crosses.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Can you see the difference?

Brady in NE- 3rd down RB - Faulk, Lewis, and White

Brady in Tampa- Fournette, McCoy

Not giving Brady a pass for last night, but there is zero threat to throw short and exploit the LBs.  

Yeah we need a true pass catching back. We have Vaughn on the roster why not give him a chance? 

14 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

I’m actually happy that the fanbase isn’t giving Brady a pass because we’d murder Jameis over a performance like that. 

😆 not true at all, this forum defended Winston to the death! It was always injury, o-line, o-coordinator faults, etc. etc. 

On 11/24/2020 at 1:10 PM, NFL Network said:

As far as Tom's deep ball throwing goes, well I watched him his entire career in NE and the 2007 season was the only one where he threw it deep well and that's because Randy Moss kept catching everything he threw his way and thus covered up for the overthrows. Every season before and after 2007 Tom has never been a great deep ball thrower as over throws galore. If you insist on Tom having to throw deeper balls you have to make them of the non vertical variety routes e.g. deep outs & ins or crosses.

The problem with the Deep ball in TB vs NE is Bellichek would change things up on a weekly basis and exploit the short game then open up Play action and deep balls. BA sticks to his  verticals which makes it easier to bring the heat up front. Brady owns some of the blame but MNF, in that 2 min offense, BA is calling for deep shorts with what a 1:40 on the clock at the 30 yard line? Come on.