Jump to content
MikeT14

Week 11: WFT vs The Bengals

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Not comfortable with the Law Offices of Sharpe & Steinmetz keeping our recently crippled QB safe?

It does seem an odd move for a playoff contender in a must-win game...

What do you exactly expect them to do? Their top 2 LTs are out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

I don't think any of our QBs could complete that throw 

You’re right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We really do suck. It doesn’t even feel like the team is headed in the right direction like it did when McCloughan was here. The attitude of the team just felt different and this just feels like the same as last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernard is going to kill us in the passing game. We don’t have a LB that can cover him. Maybe put Reaves in at SS and play Curl at WLB?

The quick passing game is going to kill us too.

Nice recovery by Darby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lavar703 said:

We really do suck. It doesn’t even feel like the team is headed in the right direction like it did when McCloughan was here. The attitude of the team just felt different and this just feels like the same as last year. 

Abruptly changing plans mid-season will do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

We really do suck. It doesn’t even feel like the team is headed in the right direction like it did when McCloughan was here. The attitude of the team just felt different and this just feels like the same as last year. 

That’s bc we don’t have Kirk Cousins, DJax, Garcon, Crowder & Jordan Reed. All players that McCloughan inherited from Bruce & Shanahan except for Crowder by the way...

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, turtle28 said:

Bernard is going to kill us in the passing game. We don’t have a LB that can cover him. Maybe put Reaves in at SS and play Curl at WLB?

The quick passing game is going to kill us too.

Nice recovery by Darby

This is how you negate a good pass-rush.  It also doesn't help us that our LB and S are subpar. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

What do you exactly expect them to do? Their top 2 LTs are out.

Sign a free agent.  Even a scrub.  But secure a backup at least.

 

Guys same thing every week.  Offense starts slow, defense starts slow.  They can't seem to get this fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

This is how you negate a good pass-rush.  It also doesn't help us that our LB and S are subpar. 

Exactly, the Chase Young haters won’t acknowledge that though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...