Week 11 GDT: Texans vs Pats

lumberjackchris

As a fan of your opponent, when I go through your team, I'm conditioned to do it with a sense of dread knowing there's this goliath of a player who is impossible to fully stop and is someone you just have to accept will contribute to points for them and you have to find another route to victory....

....then you realise he was deliberately taken away from the team and you get a mixture of relief and confusion. 

Maybe I'm being over the top, but it is crap what he done to you. And for what?! Anyway, that path is tread I'm just saying that whilst I expect a tough game, it is a mighty relief that 10 is no longer there.

As for the game, we are probably going to keep playing rugby unless BB goes for the big reveal of this hidden gem of a passing game that's been lying dormant since week 2 (...doubt it). Our OL has been very polished and powerful to date, which we'll look to keep going. Watson will put points up against this D which is a shadow of it's former self, even in the passing D. Secondary is still good, but not lockdown like last season. Run D is terrible due to our tiny front 7. So there will be multiple ways to attack, and we do expect HOU will get a lot of chunk plays. 

GL

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Our OL has been very polished and powerful to date, which we'll look to keep going.

This doesn't bode well for us - we simply cannot stop anyone. Our run defense and gap discipline is absolutely atrocious, I'm pretty sure I could rush for 75 yards and a score if I had a functional OL in front of me.

Damian Harris (is Sony Michel back?) should have a colossal day running the ball.

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This doesn't bode well for us - we simply cannot stop anyone. Our run defense and gap discipline is absolutely atrocious, I'm pretty sure I could rush for 75 yards and a score if I had a functional OL in front of me.

Damian Harris (is Sony Michel back?) should have a colossal day running the ball.

Michel is back, but he's probably still out of favor to Harris and Sexy Rexy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I don't think Kelly gets another OC position... ever (based solely on that first play and the fact the DW4 seems to make it happen rather than scheme)

He'll get back into college, position coach for someone.

• Like 1