Myles Garret COVID situation

hornbybrown

57 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I’m not going in someones house! There could be covids lurking!

If you come to my house, they are. I somehow tested negative 3 days after my wife tested positive. Not sure how that is possible. She has had a fever for 9 days now but it's been pretty mild, she doesn't handle being sick well so if ya wanna come take me away I'm okay with it.

A guy that works for me has the corona and has had a fever spiking up and down with highs in the 104.5 range for several days now. He’s pretty miserable. Just such a weird sickness in that his wife has it and feels like she has a minor cold if anything. Just all over the map, this virus. 

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

A guy that works for me has the corona and has had a fever spiking up and down with highs in the 104.5 range for several days now. He’s pretty miserable. Just such a weird sickness in that his wife has it and feels like she has a minor cold if anything. Just all over the map, this virus. 

did the dude got to the hospital, that is an extremely high fever ...

11 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I’m no medical professional, but that fever is high enough to kill or at least cause him to pass out. I think 107 puts you in a coma.

Just not smart.

Edited by candyman93