diamondbull424

Week 11 GDT: BAL Ravens (6-3) vs TEN Titans (6-3)

6 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

All things considered, the thing that baffled me most was the fact that we saw so little of Tyus Bowser considering the HUGE play he made in coverage. I’ll be VERY interested in seeing his snap count numbers this game. Maybe I just somehow missed him out there? But if not, Bowser is about as misused as JK Dobbins was to begin the season. The man has shown to be our second best pass rusher at defeating 1v1 blocks. His run defense is for all intents and purposes similar enough in quality to Judon. While Judon didn’t have a terrible game or even a bad game, I do see what’s so difficult about rotating Bowser in there for Judon and Ngakoue a little more often. As well as perhaps giving him some looks in nickel defense over Patrick Queen. He’s a better coverage option and similarly athletic. What’s the worst that happens, he makes some bad reads occasionally and give up his gap?

Not picking on Queen, but Bowser has more usability in our defense than we’ve explored for him IMO. Wink has failed to properly give him his due. Either Bowser performs in an impact manner and he earns us a nice comp pick or he performs enough for us to want to resign him. Nothing wrong with either option. But it seems like he’s being buried by these coaches once again and when a guy is making plays, while other guys aren’t or could still use more of a breather, that’s a travesty.

I mean...he played more than Ferguson and Ngakoue but of course Judon still sitting up at 47 snaps is meh.

*Cough* Bowser is a much much better option than Queen on passing plays *Cough*

This play and the Andrews play are prime examples of Lamar leaving plays on the field. This should've been a TD. The Andrews throw should've been a TD.

33 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
This play and the Andrews play are prime examples of Lamar leaving plays on the field. This should've been a TD. The Andrews throw should've been a TD.

Yup, Greg Roman had some bad moments yesterday, but he did enough to win this game. Can't miss two TDs versus solid teams an expect to win (they scored on the Brown misfire but point stands). He was even a little late on the 3rd and 6 throw. He just doesn't trust himself and his teammates right now.

Edited by M.10.E