GDT Week 6: Everybody Hates TNF Eagles (4-1) vs Panthers (4-1)

EaglesPeteC

TNF is the worst!

JLW79.gif

Let's take the most important game in the NFC this year and give the teams less time to prepare or get players back!

tenor.gif

Cause the NFL doesn't really care about quality of product all the care about is:

giphy.gif

Also we'll be forced to see Cam Newton's awful post game outfitsCtOn3-cWEAAhMOM.jpg

Which much like TNF is.....

JLW79.gif

M

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think Packers and Falcons are the top 2 teams in the NFC, but this should be a good battle for #3. Would be nice to have Cox back for this one. Eagles win 30-16 if Cox is ready to go.

Carson Wentz > Matt Ryan

We need to get pressure on Cam early and often. Knock that idiot into the ground a bunch of times. They have no running game so lets beat the crap outta them all night

What's the read on the Panthers D? I assume they're solid, they've always had good defensive units

You know it's gonna be color rush black. Which I'm ok with. What else is there? I imagine the Panthers go white, right? I guess if they go blue, we'll go white? I dunno  

This game is in a real tough spot. The NFL usually is very ebb and flow. I think it's a loss but would be a huge statement game if we can win it. 

If we can win, we have the next 3 at home with WAS, SF and DEN and go 2-1 in that stretch, we'll be 7-2 going into the bye. And maybe after that getting Darby (maybe Jones) back in the mix. Scary. 

I really am not sure if we can win this game without both Cox and Lane. But even without them, we still are arguably a better team. But TNF road game...has a ugly showing for us written all over it. 

If we lose I don't think it will or should change anyone's mind about this team. IDC if it's only been 5 games. We're a legit azz team. But if we win, it should cement us as a top 3 NFC team for sure. 

I like how Doug ran the ball today actually. Run it with Barner or Clement or Smallwood, and then wear them down with Blount in the 2nd half. The Cards run D came into this game as like the 2nd or 3rd best in the league. And we ran it well against them. And Blount continues to average 5 ypc every single game when he gets a carry. 

Archived