GDT Week 6: Everybody Hates TNF Eagles (4-1) vs Panthers (4-1)

EaglesPeteC

9 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

@Kiltman  pretty plz with sprinkles on top

Can we shop Carsons face on Neo and maybe a Browns helmet on Agent Smith?  Maybe change the Smith to a different opponent's helmet every time we win...

v0xrJ.gif

I started doing it before I had to leave for the day ha ha

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Eagles defense is now the best in the NFC against the run. You wouldn't really expect that from a wide 9 team but our dline has been amazing so far this year. 

Shows what having a proper DC running the wide 9 can do to the team

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Eagles defense is now the best in the NFC against the run. You wouldn't really expect that from a wide 9 team but our dline has been amazing so far this year. 

LBs quick to react too. Bradham blew up a ton of runs, and Mychal did too. Hicks is also good there. The front 7 is so good.

On 10/14/2017 at 12:26 AM, ninjapirate said:

I posted this in another thread.

18 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Speaking of rushing I went on ESPN and noticed our defense is 12th in yards per carry.

However, we have given up 4 runs by receivers on like jet sweep or end arounds for 32 yards and 122 yards to quarterbacks on 19 carries.

If you just look at YPC against RBs we have given up the 2nd least.

We aren't the best in the NFC in rush defense unless you take away runs by QBs and probably WRs too.

Archived