GDT Week 6: Everybody Hates TNF Eagles (4-1) vs Panthers (4-1)

EaglesPeteC

Most people have said that we should get Cox back this week. How true that is I have no clue. Losing Lane would be really bad. He is probably the second best player on our whole roster and we were awful without him last year. Really hope he is healthy by Thursday! If not, we could have worse backups than Vaitai.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Most people have said that we should get Cox back this week. How true that is I have no clue. Losing Lane would be really bad. He is probably the second best player on our whole roster and we were awful without him last year. Really hope he is healthy by Thursday! If not, we could have worse backups than Vaitai.

I thought the plan was always cox back on monday night against the redskins. 

3 hours ago, Phire said:

Read the Eagles are taking a rest day today (not unusual) but that means we prepare Tuesday and Wednesday... this is gonna be sloppy.

luckily the game wasnt close yesterday so a lot of back ups played the last of the 4th quarter that has to help us for thursday. 

22 hours ago, RBreezy said:

We need to get pressure on Cam early and often. Knock that idiot into the ground a bunch of times. They have no running game so lets beat the crap outta them all night

What's the read on the Panthers D? I assume they're solid, they've always had good defensive units

Just checked the stats looks like they've got a stingy D

Balance will be key this week. Keep up the good playcalling Dougy P

Cam's on, when Cam's not getting Hit/Pressured. Like any QB give him all day, he'll make a play. I want nothing more then to see him look like a 2yr old at his presser (like he does after every loss) after the TNF game. Doubful it happens but one can hope!!! 

Archived