Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

12 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

why is mwil on mwil's own scum list? 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

if I even needed another reason, you're on your own list of scum. 

I think you two both got whooshed and I even explained the joke for him...

45 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He was on your list of literally every single player in the game...

Its an ongoing joke about pickles list. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I think you two both got whooshed and I even explained the joke for him...

Its an ongoing joke about pickles list. 

that furthers my point. mwil, by nature of what he's doing this game, will be worthless. it'll be impossible to get any info out of him. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

that furthers my point. mwil, by nature of what he's doing this game, will be worthless. it'll be impossible to get any info out of him. 

He could imitate me tomorrow and be another MVP. 

(why is Matts soft defending mwil - must be scummates)

• Like 1

I'm still not sure what to make of swoosh/Nacho.

A part of me says no one would be scum and aggressively push a claimed Day vig to kill a townie.  Another part of me says swoosh could probably see, based on how he and Orca clashed, that Nacho would be the one to get lynched over him, making that not much of a gamble anymore.  I'm in a similar conundrum for Nacho.  Could be that he was the last werewolf and tried to get his day kill off while sort of clearing himself, but I doubt that.

Orca is probably town.

MWil I think is probably town.  He came out way too hard way too early to be scum.

Josh is lurking, and I don't have a read on Matts, Pickle, or bbb.  I'd need to go back and read more from them.

My two cents, for what it's worth.

25 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm still not sure what to make of swoosh/Nacho.

A part of me says no one would be scum and aggressively push a claimed Day vig to kill a townie.  Another part of me says swoosh could probably see, based on how he and Orca clashed, that Nacho would be the one to get lynched over him, making that not much of a gamble anymore.  I'm in a similar conundrum for Nacho.  Could be that he was the last werewolf and tried to get his day kill off while sort of clearing himself, but I doubt that.

Orca is probably town.

MWil I think is probably town.  He came out way too hard way too early to be scum.

Josh is lurking, and I don't have a read on Matts, Pickle, or bbb.  I'd need to go back and read more from them.

My two cents, for what it's worth.

Pretty sure TKN is town, even though he could be using WIFOM since there arent many scum-day hits listed on that site. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pretty sure TKN is town, even though he could be using WIFOM since there arent many scum-day hits listed on that site. 

I would lean town, but my vote is on him because he didn't hold a day kill even long enough for Swag to defend himself.  Vigs that don't hold kills, I find, usually hurt town way more than they help.

But if we have a good case, I would prefer to go another direction.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I would lean town, but my vote is on him because he didn't hold a day kill even long enough for Swag to defend himself.  Vigs that don't hold kills, I find, usually hurt town way more than they help.

But if we have a good case, I would prefer to go another direction.

Read the list, likely he doesnt have any other day-hits. I think he was just drunk and dcking around personally.