Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

NO IT WASNT YOU HATE ME

*Weird laugh emoji that I can’t find*

Classic example of either scum or antitown behavior! You gonna start scum hunting or just laying low to get to endgame?!?!

Josh

Nacho

MWil

Daniel

BBB

at least 3 scum in this group! Follow me to victory!

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

*Weird laugh emoji that I can’t find*

Classic example of either scum or antitown behavior! You gonna start scum hunting or just laying low to get to endgame?!?!

Josh

Nacho

MWil

Daniel

BBB

at least 3 scum in this group! Follow me to victory!

WELL

As I admitted, I was wrong on last nights lynch sooo not much for intuition on my end. However, I am indeed scumhunting

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not scum though, which highlights just how much you don't actually know what "confirmed" means.

Says the guy trying to decide between killing town or confirmed Town, albeit I don’t blame you because SwAg was acting clearly scummy. And removing him means now he can’t manipulate his sheep followers.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

WELL

As I admitted, I was wrong on last nights lynch sooo not much for intuition on my end. However, I am indeed scumhunting

I was the first to push Glen and vote him *Weird laugh emoji I can’t find* so when y’all gonna listen to me and know that I’m cleared Town, along with Orca!

Just now, MWil23 said:

Says the guy trying to decide between killing town or confirmed Town, albeit I don’t blame you because SwAg was acting clearly scummy. And removing him means now he can’t manipulate his sheep followers.

tbf, I was mulling over killing Orca for being a town detriment, not because I actually thought he was scum. Not that him faking an invest on me would've been a bad reason.

And I didn't even shoot him so /shrug

But if it takes me flipping town for you to re-evaluate your reads, especially the one on Pickle, so be it.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I was the first to push Glen and vote him *Weird laugh emoji I can’t find* so when y’all gonna listen to me and know that I’m cleared Town, along with Orca!

Even if that were true, there's potentially other scum factions this game other than Werewolf, you realize. The only points you earned is that I'm fairly certain you aren't a Werewolf.

• Like 1

I'm fine with being the lynch today in any event. Being that there was two kills, one of which being a Werewolf, I'm pretty sure Werewolves killed Dome. Whoever killed squire12 was probably of another scum faction.

My Top 3 scum list is:

1. Pickle Rick

2. bbb (Squire12 was pushing bbb harder than anyone else by the day's end)

3. Daniel

When I flip town, take that into consideration or don't, i don't really care.

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

vc

glen - 3 (mwil, squire, daniel

First to vote Glen confirmed. And I got the vote off of Nacho. Anyone else wanna throw more lies at me? 

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

nacho - 2 (orca, bbb

mwil - 2 (josh, swoosh

And all these people except orca look scummy because orca was pushing facts and nacho was acting scummy. Swoosh was following and trying to blend in and then convinced drunk nacho to kill SwAg.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

First to vote Glen confirmed. And I got the vote off of Nacho. Anyone else wanna throw more lies at me? 

And all these people except orca look scummy because orca was pushing facts and nacho was acting scummy. Swoosh was following and trying to blend in and then convinced drunk nacho to kill SwAg.

What "facts"?