Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Not sure if any of this should be taken as 100%. Replicants could be in the game, but host also said he would rerole if there was less than 1 non-town. So there could be 0. Or there could be 10 scum. Who knows.

There are no replicants. They were replaced in the setup 

Just now, swoosh said:

exactly.

I'm following. I just don't agree with what you're saying. 

???

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I'm going to guess it was 7-2-2-2 to start.

bruh's... The game could* literally have been 12 town, 1 scum or 12 scum 1 town. HOST DIDNT BALANCE IT.

*obvi we know there are at least 2 werewolfs and game isnt over, just talking about the unknown starting ratio

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

bruh's... The game could* literally have been 12 town, 1 scum or 12 scum 1 town. HOST DIDNT BALANCE IT.

*obvi we know there are at least 2 werewolfs and game isnt over, just talking about the unknown starting ratio

"There will be a town majority and at least 1 non-town or I fully re-randomize"

BRUH.

On 11/22/2020 at 12:06 PM, swoosh said:

let's go

79Ih.gif

On 11/22/2020 at 12:09 PM, swoosh said:
On 11/21/2020 at 8:02 PM, Malfatron said:

6. nobody will be sent a wincon. town needs to kill all hostiles. scum factions needs to have the 1:1 ratio with town and need to be the last scum team standing (unless the role dictates otherwise.

First posts upon entering. Very confident about ratios and multiple factions.

On 11/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, swoosh said:

there are clearly multiple factions, based on the quote from malf above. first thought is it's 9-2-2, but with I could also see it being 7-2-2-2 if malf was trying to get wild. 3 on any one scum faction seems overpowered in a game of 13 (assuming there are least 2), but malf did say it would be unbalanced. 

Keeps putting it back on Malf.

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not sure if any of this should be taken as 100%. Replicants could be in the game, but host also said he would rerole if there was less than 1 non-town. So there could be 0. Or there could be 10 scum. Who knows.

I don't know how yall think scum factions don't know who else is in their scum faction, but whatever.

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:
15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Scum know who they are, so the information they have is different than what's in the thread.  If a person is scum, they know, at the very least, who their allies are and who they are not.

Therefore, if you were scum, it would be a ballsy move to push swag so aggressively, knowing it's likely that he's town.

I'm not sure how you're not following.

Do they? 

Since I think Daniel will ghost lol....

Squire didn't seem to know Glen was on his team and he made comments that he should have voted Nacho toward the end of night, but never did. Also asked my opinion of Pickle and repeatedly agreed with me on my read of Nacho, but changed his vote after a bit on Nacho and never voted him again 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Touché' 

what isn't known though is what exactly malf counts as majority. is he talking about majority of total players, so at least 7? or is he talking majority of any one faction (so something like 4-3-3-3 would be possible)? I'd guess at least 7, but obviously could be wrong. 

Edited by swoosh