Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

do tell

Squire asked me specifically about Pickle and Pickle hasn't even voted Nacho 1 time. With how adamant I have been i would expect a town Pickle to at least push Nacho with a vote. Today he votes with Nacho setting up Mwil as the possible lynch if Josh doesn't vote. Josh votes but you all switched to him by then and Buff seals it. My money is on these right now 

The Pickled Nachos post to you was me showing i thought Pickle was scum lol

Nacho

Pickle

BBB

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Squire asked me specifically about Pickle and Pickle hasn't even voted Nacho 1 time. With how adamant I have been i would expect a town Pickle to at least push Nacho with a vote. Today he votes with Nacho setting up Mwil as the possible lynch if Josh doesn't vote. Josh votes but you all switched to him by then and Buff seals it. My money is on these right now 

The Pickled Nachos post to you was me showing i thought Pickle was scum lol

Nacho

Pickle

BBB

lol I'm not good at subtly in these games. you have to beat me over the head with something. 

I have a hard time going nacho just because I feel that hit on swag was on me just as much as him. I may be wrong but still. I'm down to go pickle though. also agree we need to keep an eye out on bbb.

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

lol I'm not good at subtly in these games. you have to beat me over the head with something. 

I have a hard time going nacho just because I feel that hit on swag was on me just as much as him. I may be wrong but still. I'm down to go pickle though. also agree we need to keep an eye out on bbb.

I'm watching the walking trash bag named Brady stink up the joint and you take advantage of that to stab me in the back.  The probes don't hurt, trust me.  Just ask bbb.

tenor.gif?itemid=13511352

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm watching the walking trash bag named Brady stink up the joint and you take advantage of that to stab me in the back.  The probes don't hurt, trust me.  Just ask bbb.

tenor.gif?itemid=13511352

lol I've just never seen orca list you on his scum list. I kind of have to believe it