Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Since I think Daniel will ghost lol....

Squire didn't seem to know Glen was on his team and he made comments that he should have voted Nacho toward the end of night, but never did. Also asked my opinion of Pickle and repeatedly agreed with me on my read of Nacho, but changed his vote after a bit on Nacho and never voted him again 

I feel confident that squire knew Glen was on his team and just gave him up early since he was an inactive to buy some cred.  I did the same thing the last time I was scum.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I missed something. Who is he mason with? 

17 hours ago, The Orca said:

Im the town Mason. I was in a Mason chat with Squire...im vanilla now. I didnt know he was a werewolf. He had some interesting posts and votes 

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Since I think Daniel will ghost lol....

Squire didn't seem to know Glen was on his team and he made comments that he should have voted Nacho toward the end of night, but never did. Also asked my opinion of Pickle and repeatedly agreed with me on my read of Nacho, but changed his vote after a bit on Nacho and never voted him again 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

interesting. Wonder if Squire got to chose his mason partner. Also, Malf has been non--aligned scum-mason before, so who knows

I think it has to be orca is the town mason or orca is faking that claim bc he is a werewolf.  But if he were a werewolf, no way he makes that claim, so I lean town.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You gonna answer the question? 

Here is an easier one, why do you have yourself as a scum possibility?

Orca claimed mason with squire. 0% chance Orca makes that play as scum. And I’m cleared 😆. Mwil isn’t. He hasn’t made a list, which he always does as scum, but since I pointed it out, he hasn’t done it as scum. Reverse WIFOM!