How Many Games Would an NFC East All-Star Team Win?

Chiefer

Daniel Jones would probably be the QB right now... either way, whether it's Carson or Jones, QB would be the only spot where they aren't upper echelon. Now since QB is most important position, that makes this a little more interesting, but they are still easily winning 12+ games and probably vying for best team in the league. Top 5 units across the board save maybe the secondary and would just dominate in the trenches, especially with all that depth. 

Might be the worst divisional all-stat team, but this is the NFL we're talking about. Combine any 4 teams and you will have a juggernaut. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Daniel Jones would probably be the QB right now... either way, whether it's Carson or Jones, QB would be the only spot where they aren't upper echelon. Now since QB is most important position, that makes this a little more interesting, but they are still easily winning 12+ games and probably vying for best team in the league. Top 5 units across the board save maybe the secondary and would just dominate in the trenches, especially with all that depth. 

Might be the worst divisional all-stat team, but this is the NFL we're talking about. Combine any 4 teams and you will have a juggernaut. 

I agree with everything you said but I would point out that saying 12+ wins is a big indicator that this was thread worthy.

They would certainly compete but any other division combined, we would probably be saying slam dunk Super Bowl winner

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I agree completely I think they go undefeated tbh I mean Giants have a nice D in general and the talent across the dline alone would be superior heck the depth is insane.

I think Wentz is being way over hated this year tbh. I mean this year feels super familiar to the cowboys a couple years back where their oline got decimated they didn't trade for Amari Cooper yet offense looked inept.

I've seen all of Wentz this year except his worse game the Dallas game I got the Spark notes that was obviously brutal. But think about this eagles have been a revolving door along the oline and at wr and te. You can't expect an offense to get into rhythm like that. 

There's been times this year I've been amazed at Wentz carrying that team. Like the niners game they were decimated he had nothing. And yeah you wanna try to say well Miles Sanders is a sweet running back or so I thought. Yet he is benched the whole fourth quarter for Boston Scott and Corey Clement due to hear of ball security issues and they were protecting a lead.

I may be wrong but have the eagles drafted a franchise cornerstone player talent since Wentz? That was 4 years ago!!! You look at Jj arcegia whiteside being a healthy scratch and see Metcalf balling and that sums up the Eagles problems. They relied on olld injury prone vets due to horrid drafting for 4 years and you can't overcome that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I think Wentz is being way over hated this year tbh. I mean this year feels super familiar to the cowboys a couple years back where their oline got decimated they didn't trade for Amari Cooper yet offense looked inept.

I'm with you here. Wentz has gotten heavily underrated. Playing with that lacking a supporting cast makes you look bad and you get into a tendency to force plays even when the supporting cast doesn't seem to be a factor in that particular snap.

Honestly, I think the Colts should move their first to get him and reunite him with Reich. They'd be very serious contenders. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I'm with you here. Wentz has gotten heavily underrated. Playing with that lacking a supporting cast makes you look bad and you get into a tendency to force plays even when the supporting cast doesn't seem to be a factor in that particular snap.

Honestly, I think the Colts should move their first to get him and reunite him with Reich. They'd be very serious contenders. 

His supporting cast really isnt that bad tbh... He as a fair (not incredible) amount of weapons and according ESPN, the blocking isnt horrible when accounting for how many injuries he has suffered. 

He has been really bad this year, but they are at least a terrible 2021 away from seriously considering moving on.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

His supporting cast really isnt that bad tbh... He as a fair (not incredible) amount of weapons and according ESPN, the blocking isnt horrible when accounting for how many injuries he has suffered. 

He has been really bad this year, but they are at least a terrible 2021 away from seriously considering moving on.

You're so wrong about the supporting cast they were on like their 4th string line, 4th and 5th string wrs , and ertz has been out. Jeffrey's just got back as well as Reagor. Zero continuity. Zero considtinstncy.

6 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

You're so wrong about the supporting cast they were on like their 4th string line, 4th and 5th string wrs , and ertz has been out. Jeffrey's just got back as well as Reagor. Zero continuity. Zero considtinstncy.

Seeing as I follow them and their fanbase's thoughts pretty thoroughly, I can confidently say you are in the minority with this opinion. Their OL is rated top 10 in pass blocking for the year. Fulgham is probably the best WR's wentz has ever had... add on to that a 2 probowl caliber TE's, 2 good (not great) WR's and some other high draft potential players and its really not that bad even though there has been injuries. 

Might I suggest you read this. Its 9 pages of Eagles fans talking about how much they want him benched for Hurts. 

PS: 

EmeT-wNXYAEQVq4?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Matts4313

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Seeing as I follow them and their fanbase's thoughts pretty thoroughly, I can confidently say you are in the minority with this opinion. Their OL is rated top 10 in pass blocking for the year. Fulgham is probably the best WR's wentz has ever had... add on to that a 2 probowl caliber TE's, 2 good (not great) WR's and some other high draft potential players and its really not that bad even though there has been injuries. 

Might I suggest you read this. Its 9 pages of Eagles fans talking about how much they want him benched for Hurts. 

PS: 

EmeT-wNXYAEQVq4?format=jpg&name=large

Are we pretending Eagles fans have ever been reasonable when evaluating their Quarterbacks?