Week 11: Jets vs Chargers

Bobby816

0-9 vs 2-7

On paper we stand a good chance in this one. But in reality I don’t think we do at all. Starting 2 rookie CBs (Hall, Jackson) making there debuts (pretty much) against Keenan Allen and Mike Williams will be a really tough 1st start for these guys. And oh ya... Poole us out as well at CB.

That being said. LAC don’t have a good secondary... so I expect us to score. Hoping for a breakout game for Mims today.

NYJ: 20

LAC: 31

28 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

0-9 vs 2-7

On paper we stand a good chance in this one. But in reality I don’t think we do at all. Starting 2 rookie CBs (Hall, Jackson) making there debuts (pretty much) against Keenan Allen and Mike Williams will be a really tough 1st start for these guys. And oh ya... Poole us out as well at CB.

That being said. LAC don’t have a good secondary... so I expect us to score. Hoping for a breakout game for Mims today.

NYJ: 20

LAC: 31

You heard of must win games well this is a must loss game.

This is our best chance at a win until the last two weeks of the season against the Browns and Patriots. Gotta be careful not to mess up the tank here.

I'm hoping for Mims to grab his first TD and it'd be nice if one of our corners has a strong game and shows us that he'd be worth keeping around next year. Anyone, really.

Other than that: just do what you do best everyone.

I think we'll have a good start but it's going to turn into a blow out. Their record says they're close, but they lost to really good teams in close games. Although they have their roster issues, I don't think we have a shot. The only team they lost to that I believe they shouldn't have is the Broncos and that was by 1 point. The new play calling has improved each game, so I am curious to see how well the offense does in this one. 

Edited by rickyt31