Week 11: Jets vs Chargers

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

We dont have a professional coaching staff and its obvious. Bowles would have won 2 games this year honestly and the team would be competing better and Bowles wasnt a good HC. This staff has no clue what its doing. The roster has very very little NFL caliber talent.

THe interior line is killing this team. Lewis and McGovern are horrible. GVR is really a backup. Fant is up and down. Becton has been really good thank god but we still legit need at least 3 pieces and if Clark isnt even able to crack the dress list...I have very little confidence in him being anything more than a reserve OL moving forward. Cant rely on him to be a piece on this line moving forward.

With hindsight I dont know if toilet bowles was that bad of a coach. Little Mac was just a horrible GM, perhaps one of the worst ever....and if you give Toilet Bowles **** to cook, hes going to cook you a **** souflee. 

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

How does a team down by double digits early only target their WRs twice in the first half??? I hate CJ & Peyton Manning for this. 

I was just saying this and you beat me to the punch. Its unreal.

IDC if theres no one to take Gases place. Fire him today. Lets see if these players will play hard for GW. 

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

If i see one more silly mock draft where they want to cut Henry Anderson, that is nuts

Because he’s going to make $8.2m next year and isn’t worth half that. This team is a joke and one good play here and there shouldn’t warrant a free pass next year. 

Just now, Colt45fool said:

IDC if theres no one to take Gases place. Fire him today. Lets see if these players will play hard for GW. 

Nah **** that we need the #1 pick. Leave Gase where he is until the final whistle week 17

• Like 1

I asked for this a long time ago. I don't care what happens during the season anymore. All I can ask for now is to end the season, get the right coach, and Lawrence joins the argument of greatest QB of all time early in his career. 

for the first time all receivers are healthy

Mims, Perriman, Crowder and even the tight end Herndon. 

30 yards 3 catches in one half of football??????

This is beyond pathetic. it is like this organization has no shame..... Gase should be fired based on principles alone. Just to set a tone that this lack of effort is unacceptable. 

Edited by kilahchris

Imagine we throw the ball down the field and it WORKS.

I'm not trying to play Monday morning QB here. Its just absurd that a bunch of jerks like us who have never coached an NFL team can make better playcalls than these buffoons. Are they watching the game? Did they scout anything?

• Like 2

I'm not trying to play Monday morning QB here. Its just absurd that a bunch of jerks like us who have never coached an NFL team can make better playcalls than these buffoons. Are they watching the game? Did they scout anything?

Flacco has been known to have a good deep ball and all I've heard about LAC is how the secondary sucks.  It's crazy they wait until the 3rd quarter.

1 minute ago, Colt45fool said:

What amazes me is that the exact reason Perriman was signed was for deep pass plays. His explosive speed

The coaching staff has no clue what they are doing

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

Flacco has been known to have a good deep ball and all I've heard about LAC is how the secondary sucks.  It's crazy they wait until the 3rd quarter.

Not only does their secondary suck, but Herbert basically balls out every week and the defense coughs up the game in the fourth quarter every game....

But our idiot coaching staff couldnt figure this out with 14 days to prepare. What is going on?