Week 11: Jets vs Chargers

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Agreed

Becton cant stay in the game for a full game and thats scary. 

I wonder how much of taking him out is due to the fact that we don't really care about protecting Flacco and would rather keep Becton healthy.

When Darnold was still in, that were making Becton play hurt

Just now, xenajets said:

Yeah I’m not worried about Becton. I’d rather sacrifice a few plays here and there and make her he’s fully healthy when next year we might actually have a decent coach and can get a better roster. You know like an actual competent franchise....

Sure, but he better be in better shape next year for camp. Drop 20 pounds and have more endurance. Hes got the talent for sure. He has to do a lot more work though. Same goes for Mims. Mims shouldnt be coming out hurt before hes even targeted. These guys need to be in better shape because they both look like cornerstones.

6 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Sure, but he better be in better shape next year for camp. Drop 20 pounds and have more endurance. Hes got the talent for sure. He has to do a lot more work though. Same goes for Mims. Mims shouldnt be coming out hurt before hes even targeted. These guys need to be in better shape because they both look like cornerstones.

I think both will in fairness. This offseason has been horrendous and I’m very hopeful both will be fine with a proper program