Week 11 - GDT - Falcons (3-6) @ Saints (7-2)

Mid Iowa

2 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Hill has more than doubled his career stats and is sitting at 75% completions for this game. I think maybe we're seeing why Payton started him today.

Too bad that long pass to Sanders was called back. That thing had some air under it.

I guess I'm a bit more reserved on his production.  He seems like a good college QB that makes throws to his WRs but doesn't lead them which limit this ability to produce in the NFL consistently.  Also that one Sanders deep ball was a horrible NBA like deep 3 arcing throw.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I guess I'm a bit more reserved on his production.  He seems like a good college QB that makes throws to his WRs but doesn't lead them which limit this ability to produce in the NFL consistently.  Also that one Sanders deep ball was a horrible NBA like deep 3 arcing throw.

Both deep balls were badly underthrown.  I mean, Brees has been known to underthrow deep balls too, but Taysom has a much stronger arm than Brees.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Yeah, I get it. It's also his first start, so I'll also reserve crowning him at this point, but I like what I'm seeing vs. trying to defend Payton's decision.

I just hope we can hang on to whoop the dirty birds.