Coaches, should they be replaced?

resilient part 2

I have to agree with Dallas94Ware's comments if the Jone's are not contemplating getting rid of this coaching staff it's probably the right thing to do at this juncture. There could be a huge domino effect for this team starting with Dak Prescott's confidence and performance down the road the blame goes all around this team starting from the top and to the players. First of all there is a very good nucleus of talent on this team, its just that the Cowboy's don't have quality back up depth on this roster. When the best LT in the league goes down there's no one that stood up to the task provide good enough protection to our QB , most of those interceptions last night were because he couldn't get enough mustard on the ball because someone was all over him. When Zeke took his suspension not only did we lose valuable production in the offensive part of the game it also gave our defense time to rest and kept the opposing offense off the field. Then you lose the QB of the defense and Hitchens helped take a moderate part of plays away and then he goes down and are run defense was really exposed. So lets not try and start a fire sale yet and rebuild everything because it might take years to get back this close again , look at the Cleveland Browns. Lets all calm down and relax and let Stephen Jones figure out who they need to move on from and what they could get to help this team get to where they should be the Super Bowl. Just think they almost revamped the whole secondary this year and believe me it takes time to develop good chemistry with your teammates. Look at our offensive line this year with Free and Leary gone it took a good 5 games before you saw that line clicking and putting up points. Also to the management part of the team needs to start dealing with all the crap going on in the off season and tell these players that the Cowboys need them to stop being selfish and put the team first. They didn't show that last year when they released Darius Jackson (RB) to let Randy Gregory get back on this roster, they wasted a possibly good talent get away because 1 player didn't want to abide by NFL rules sorry to say but if I didn't abide by my Companies' rules my job would be toast. My biggest problem is that Gerry gets to generous and gives these outlandish contracts and these players either lose the ability to perform at that level or they continuously get injured and can't stay on the field. With the NFL rules you have to eat the cap or try and be creative to make trades. So let it be if we keep losing I'm going to try and do my best and say Oh well its one of those years where we need help in 5 areas of this roster, need to definitely add another quality linebacker, inside help on the defensive line someone who has the ability to take on multiple blockers to help free our defensive ends, a swing tackle to develop, secondary help either another press corner or strong safety help and possibly a wide receiver for when its time to move on from Dez's contract and Beasley possibly being traded now that they drafted Switzer the Boys don't need 2 small stature receivers. I don't know if the Cowboy's will have enough cap space to make a few signings to help us with our players that need to be resigned next year.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Jerry, shut the hell up and let the coaches do their job. This is part of the problem in the first place.

I agree to extent. It's not really his place. On the other hand, I'm writing the checks to all of them and I'm pi$$ed as well if I'm in his shoes. Somebody needs to chew the entire lots arse out. 

Just now, WizardHawk said:

I agree to extent. It's not really his place. On the other hand, I'm writing the checks to all of them and I'm pi$$ed as well if I'm in his shoes. Somebody needs to chew the entire lots arse out. 

Then he should have hired a coach to do that. But he should let JG and his staff handle it their way. Until he is ready to replace them, it needs to be Redball's team. 

Archived