Has the NFL figured out Lamar Jackson

Vladimir L

I'd still be happy with Lamar as my QB, but he's not as dominant as he was last season. He's still very good and I'm sure he will flash in some games between now and the end of the season. Ravens will be a play-off team - and one not many will want to come up against! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

We have to start talking about Harbaugh being an overrated HC

Do we? I mean, given that the Ravens are still in the playoff hunt, I'm hesitant to take any discussion that far.

This team did lose one of the best LTs in football. That's going to have a residual effect on everything, you don't just plug and play with that replacement.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Do we? I mean, given that the Ravens are still in the playoff hunt, I'm hesitant to take any discussion that far.

This team did lose one of the best LTs in football. That's going to have a residual effect on everything, you don't just plug and play with that replacement.

Actually, Orlando Brown Jr. has done a pretty commendable job filling in at LT for him. And even before we lost Stanley, our offense wasn't doing much.

42 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

What we really need to talk about is Marshal Yanda needs to be in the Hall of Fame.

12 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Marshal Yanda might be the most underrated OL ever at this rate.

2 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Seriously, it’s growing apparent that Yanda is an all time great.

Steelers fans can attest to this. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

They have stopped him running because they don’t respect him passing. He simply has not shown the ability to take over games passing when they take away his legs.

There's too many individual issues with our offense to just say this. Yes, there's merit to it but we have a whole host of offensive issues right now. And for what it's worth, yesterday near the end of regulation when the Ravens were down and needed a drive to tie/win the game, Lamar delivered and had the C not killed the entire drive with a false start on 3rd and 1, we would've converted and maybe scored instead of kicking a FG.

However, on the flip side you have plays like this where guys are CLEARLY open and Lamar is late/hestitant to deliver the ball on time. On this specific play, Dez is open in the flat for a quick gain and Hollywood burns the safety, but the ball isn't thrown until it's too late.