Linsley/Rodgers fumble
Allowing 34 points on defense
More bad punting by JK Scott
Some very weird time management at the end of regulation
Failure to make adjustments at all in the 2nd half

Plenty of blame to go around.

• Like 1

I’m so done with this team.

Soft literally everywhere except for like two players and maybe an assistant coach somewhere.

You’ve got Aaron Rodgers and a 4th and 3 for a game winning try and you kick the field goal when it took 17 holding penalties to stop the Colts.

Literally every player except Jaire Alexander and sometimes Z is soft on our defense.

I just hate this team right now.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman - 

Rodgers pick
Shep fumble
MVS fumble
Linsley/Rodgers fumble

Add two 3 and outs to start the second half to this list. Those lost the game more than anything.

Same old same old. We've seen this Packers team many times over the years. We know what we are watching. They'll take the division crown over their mediocre division rivals and lose in the playoffs to whoever after allowing 30+ points. I'll enjoy the wins and eagerly anticipate the Pettine firing sometime around January 20th.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m so done with this team.

Soft literally everywhere except for like two players and maybe an assistant coach somewhere.

You’ve got Aaron Rodgers and a 4th and 3 for a game winning try and you kick the field goal when it took 17 holding penalties to stop the Colts.

Literally every player except Jaire Alexander and sometimes Z is soft on our defense.

I just hate this team right now.

I agree but I’m starting to like Gary and Clark is playing better and at least acts like he wants to win. Preston became a ***** this season somehow. 

11 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

**** Sheppard. That’s two games his special teams have cost us and he contributes nothing on offense.

Eff pettine’s soft predictable defense

Our offense scored 3 points in the 2nd half. Let's leave them a seat at this table too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Also clocking it twice and then letting 30seconds waste off the clock was idiotic

Absolutely despised how quickly they just clocked it and killed downs. There was plenty of time left. Could have had another shot at the end zone at the end there if they didn't clock it

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman - 

Rodgers pick
Shep fumble
MVS fumble
Linsley/Rodgers fumble

We almost completely no-showed in the second half .. can do that while turning the ball over four times and expect to beat a good team on the road.  I'm disappointed that we weren't the team that made the right adjustments at the half.  It appears we were outcoached a bit by Reich and his guys.