Week 11 Post game: IT'S ALL BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TYLER ERVIN I SWEAR

Norm

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Instead you got Christian Kirksey out here spewing verbal diarrhea about how he "loves this defense" and "we bend, we don't break" lol. His Pettine's little pet, I guess.

Yeah it’s ****ing bull****.  Literally the only reason he’s getting playing time ahead of Barnes/Martin is because he’s a Pettine hype man.

Seeing him out there made me sick.  He literally said they bend but don’t break?  WTF is 31 points?

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Genuine question, but at what point is it acceptable for a player to say something about their coach?  Not publicly or anything, but...

Damarious Randall spoke up and y’all persecuted him for it even though we fired our coordinator like the next year and our head coach the year after.

There’s a point where someone’s gonna have to speak up.

Some of you are blaming the offense.  I’m not.  Literally at all.  They scored 31 points against a defense giving up 19 points a game.  Anyone blaming the offense needs to stow it quite frankly.

You score 31 points and you win probably 98% of games in the league’s history.

Defense set them up for 14 of those points.  The two opening offensive drives of the 2nd half was a killer too.  Team loss today .. not quite good enough all around.

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I wonder if Preston Smith loses a little bit of his soul every time Pettine calls a play where he's split out in coverage?

That just mystifies me. I mean LOOK AT THE GUY!  What possibly would make you think he's built to cover people????????????
He's a God damned moose! Built to run over and tackle people. That's Preston Smith. NOT - spin and haul *** 30 yards downfield to break up a pass. WTF is with that?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

That’s what happens when you draft an entire class that doesn’t improve the team literally by any means.

What's crazy is, even with the GM doing nothing to improve the weaknesses, the worst move was still probably them deciding to stick with Pettine after watching that NFCCG showing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

That just mystifies me. I mean LOOK AT THE GUY!  What possibly would make you think he's built to cover people????????????
He's a God damned moose! Built to run over and tackle people. That's Preston Smith. NOT - spin and haul *** 30 yards downfield to break up a pass. WTF is with that?

Lawd have mercy, you know things are bad if Leader gets worked up and starts swearing.