Week 11 Post game: IT'S ALL BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TYLER ERVIN I SWEAR

Norm

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

We are soft team and never do QB sneaks.

looks like those qb sneak is the best play on 3rd and shorts

Run Williams up the gut play might work too 🥴 or when Dillon gets back. Ugh I just wish we could dominate those third and shorts like that. Get a great push up the middle.. It would feel oh so nice.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Genuine question, but at what point is it acceptable for a player to say something about their coach?  Not publicly or anything, but...

Damarious Randall spoke up and y’all persecuted him for it even though we fired our coordinator like the next year and our head coach the year after.

There’s a point where someone’s gonna have to speak up.

Some of you are blaming the offense.  I’m not.  Literally at all.  They scored 31 points against a defense giving up 19 points a game.  Anyone blaming the offense needs to stow it quite frankly.

You score 31 points and you win probably 98% of games in the league’s history.

In a vacuum, yes. But our offense also turned it over 3 times and our defense gave our offense a couple short fields.

It wasn't a clean game from that side either.  This feels like a game that our offense, defense and special teams can all shoulder equal blame.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Also clocking it twice and then letting 30seconds waste off the clock was idiotic

You think this defense could've stopped Rivers with 40 seconds left and all 3 TOs? It was 3rd down. 

That was 100% a "don't trust my defense" moment from Rodgers and LaFleur and 100% warranted. One play, put the ball in your best 2 players hands, if they execute, you win. Rodgers threw a crap ball to Adams. 

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You think this defense could've stopped Rivers with 40 seconds left and all 3 TOs? It was 3rd down. 

That was 100% a "don't trust my defense" moment from Rodgers and LaFleur and 100% warranted. One play, put the ball in your best 2 players hands, if they execute, you win. Rodgers threw a crap ball to Adams. 

Yeah, instead we could have had 2 more plays and if they hadn't worked there would have only been 10 seconds needed to run off instead of 30...

Edited by incognito_man

16 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rivers old *** and 40 seconds needing to score 4+? Depends do we play prevent and give them the first 60 yards to get in the red zone first? I think I know the answer to that 

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah, instead we could have had 2 more plays and if they hadn't worked there would have only been 10 seconds needed to run off instead of 30...

It was 3rd down, an incomplete pass brings out Crosby, now it's tied, and Indy has 3 TOs and 35 seconds.

Look I see your side, but the way they did it, gave us 1 shot with Rodgers to Adams for the win, and then overtime. Both of which could've resulted in victory without the defense seeing the field.

You snap the ball there with 40 seconds and have an incomplete pass, now you're trusting your defense to keep them put of field goal range.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

It was 3rd down, an incomplete pass brings out Crosby, now it's tied, and Indy has 3 TOs and 35 seconds.

Look I see your side, but the way they did it, gave us 1 shot with Rodgers to Adams for the win, and then overtime. Both of which could've resulted in victory without the defense seeing the field.

You snap the ball there with 40 seconds and have an incomplete pass, now you're trusting your defense to keep them put of field goal range.

It was third down... because we clocked it.

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Rivers old *** and 40 seconds needing to score 4+? Depends do we play prevent and give them the first 60 yards to get in the red zone first? I think I know the answer to that 

It was 3rd down, any play that doesn't give you a 1st means they need 1 point to win, not 4. 

If I'm down 2 in a basketball game with 20 seconds and I have an MVP on my team, I'm holding for the last shot and letting him decide the game.