Post game: GB 35 DAL 31

Rodjahs12

That final drive + the Cowboys two final plays were killing me, what an exciting finish.

This counts as one of these clutch games that people like to hold against Rodgers, right? Comeback after entering the 4th quarter down 21-15, game winning drive with a minute and a half, on the road vs a winning team (should be at the end of season), etc. I think it has to count, though someone will probably move the goalposts somehow.

3 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

The one that got us to the title game... really?

I know it shouldn't be. However the way they came back and seeing Adams catch that pass after most of us thought his year was done 10 days ago.. perfect storm for me. 

The GOAT delivers again. Aaron Jones announces his arrival on the scene in a game the whole country was watching. 

And Devante being back out there, getting two touchdowns and the second one being the game winner. 10 days ago, could’ve been the end of his season at least. Just seems like something out of a Hollywood movie. Happy as hell for him. 

2 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

Just saw Aaron Jones' statline: 125 yards on 19 carries (6.6 ypc) and 1 TD. Holy lol

Assuming Monty won't be missing too much more time, I think GB suddenly has one of the more dynamic 1A/1B RB combo's in the league.  I'm not sure either is well suited to carrying a full load all season, but it seems they can both do it in a pinch.  Having them split the load seems like the best case scenario for everyone.

Okay .. offense carried their weight for sure .. the defense .. we lose that game if Dallas had the ball, and 1:18 or whatever it was, and a chance to win.  Once again .. exploited by a good offense.  One of these years they may have to take the lifetime coordinator perk away from Dom Capers.  We ain't getting rid of Thompson .. we ain't getting rid of the players.  That leaves Dom.

Archived