Post game: GB 35 DAL 31

Rodjahs12

36 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I dunno, we paid a 33yr old ahmad brooks, I could see us keep CMIII around for the twilight of his career. His game today will age very well I think. He'll still be a valuable player for us and you really can't have too many guys like Clay Matthews on your team. High value position too.

I am thinking a new pass rusher in 2018 draft and Clay is extended and takes on that Peppers role, first guy off the bench, would help extend Clays career, helps out everybody.

15 hours ago, PackyAttacky said:

I am thinking a new pass rusher in 2018 draft and Clay is extended and takes on that Peppers role, first guy off the bench, would help extend Clays career, helps out everybody.

I mean, letting your pass rusher play 80% of the defensive snaps isn't smart especially when you can rotate them and keep them fresh.

21 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, letting your pass rusher play 80% of the defensive snaps isn't smart especially when you can rotate them and keep them fresh.

Who else besides a one armed Perry was rushing the passer after Burnett left the game?

On 10/12/2017 at 6:51 PM, PackyAttacky said:

I want to see Ted make a bold move up in the draft to add an impact pass rusher if there is one to be had.  I'd give up some picks to land a high quality 1st round talent.  By the time we get around to picking we usually are left with 2nd round talent.  We are probably getting 4 comp picks this year, so we have extra picks to work with.  Our depth is already as such that the draft picks aren't automatically making the team.  Ted cut several this past year.

36 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I want to see Ted make a bold move up in the draft to add an impact pass rusher if there is one to be had.  I'd give up some picks to land a high quality 1st round talent.  By the time we get around to picking we usually are left with 2nd round talent.  We are probably getting 4 comp picks this year, so we have extra picks to work with.  Our depth is already as such that the draft picks aren't automatically making the team.  Ted cut several this past year.

I've been saying this for a long time, we need quality over quantity. Do we really need 10 draft picks every year? Half wont make the roster. I'm with you take that surplus of picks and move up and get 6 top prospects, we shouldn't be drafting past the 5th round.

Archived