Good, bad, ugly vs Kansas City

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

thats because youre a retard lol 

Anyone that EVER doubted Carr is retarded. He is literally the perfect, prototype QB that has been surrounded with a garbage heap of a supporting cast and a revolving door of coaches and OC's.

I have never and will never waver on my statement that Carr is better than Mahomes. I DEFINITELY swung and missed on my evaluation of Mahomes, he is lightyears better then I expected coming out. But Mahomes just had the perfect scenario, you switch Mahomes and Carr Jersey's the last 3.5 years and Carr has more wins better stats and more rings then Mahomes put up. 

If you can’t see the difference between carr this year and last then I don’t know what to tell you. Carr is playing with guts now. Keep it real. An announcer said last night it’s still Carr’s body but gruden’s brain and grit. Gruden turned carr into a grinder. 

13 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Anyone that EVER doubted Carr is retarded. He is literally the perfect, prototype QB that has been surrounded with a garbage heap of a supporting cast and a revolving door of coaches and OC's.

I have never and will never waver on my statement that Carr is better than Mahomes. I DEFINITELY swung and missed on my evaluation of Mahomes, he is lightyears better then I expected coming out. But Mahomes just had the perfect scenario, you switch Mahomes and Carr Jersey's the last 3.5 years and Carr has more wins better stats and more rings then Mahomes put up. 

Why do you feel the need to insult someone to reinforce your take? Really uncalled for. 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

To be fair, Guenther shouldn't put him in that deep zone at that point of the game. Play to your players strengths. It's on him to know his responsibility, but Guenther has to go. 

If 1 of our starting safeties can't be asked to play cover 4, he shouldn't be a starter. Abram needs to learn discipline, it's great to be agressive but it's negated if you can't play within a scheme.

43 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

lol and you're perhaps the biggest joke poster on this website nobody takes you seriously, not even the biggest Carr supporters. I don't even think Frankie would say Carr is better then Mahomes, and Frankie is pregnant with Carr's baby.

I have praised Carr all year and acknowledged the improvements he's made in his game. I have been critical of Carr in the past but I don't have an agenda to push like you, so I can praise him when he's elevating and evolving his game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

If 1 of our starting safeties can't be asked to play cover 4, he shouldn't be a starter. Abram needs to learn discipline, it's great to be agressive but it's negated if you can't play within a scheme.

Abram as he currently is just playing in the wrong decade lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

If you can’t see the difference between carr this year and last then I don’t know what to tell you. Carr is playing with guts now. Keep it real. An announcer said last night it’s still Carr’s body but gruden’s brain and grit. Gruden turned carr into a grinder. 

I think the biggest difference is him moving around in the pocket more this year. He already has more rushes then last season. 

24 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Yeah I forgot who mentioned it but last year he would start looking at dudes cleats when he felt pressure and go down 

Perfect play last night he had waller open for about 8yrd pass and first but he was looking downfield and settled for a 3 yard run eventually. Carr is looking to take his shot. Only knock on him was that softly lofty end of the game int. I feel like if he would’ve chucked it with some zip nelly had a step.

11 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Obviously just mentioning how if we made those 4th down stops we win. I think those drives ended in kc td’s also. 

Got you. lol... that's asking a lot. Defense has no teeth upfront. 4th and shorts are litterally a gimme. I'd go for it on 4th all game until they stop it.

3 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Do you see the way he gets washed out of run plays to? Hurst and Irving should pretty much get all his snaps at this point. We 10 games in. It clearly was a bust signing and a bust hire. 

I would absolutely agree that Collins is a bust FA signing but I wouldn't call Marinelli a bust signing just yet. He's the DL coach with a very difficult and cut short off season and limited talent to work with. That said, i think Ferrell has improved, Key has improved and guys like Vickers, Smith and Jones have come in and shown flashes so he must be doing something right. I'd like to see Vickers, Hurst (if fit) and Irving taking all Collins snaps, that could make a difference. 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Got you. lol... that's asking a lot. Defense has no teeth upfront. 4th and shorts are litterally a gimme. I'd go for it on 4th all game until they stop it.

True lol Like you mentioned Ferrell was missed this was a big game and we drafted all these bama and Clemson boys for big games like this

This game showed exactly who the Raiders are: a playoff team that will get an early exit because they don’t have a defense. 

For the Raiders it starts up front, the DLine has very little talent outside of Crosby who is the typical overrated overachiever. Everyone else needs to be replaced and upgraded. I think the secondary is pretty good but the dline needs to improve to give them a chance. 

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think the defense played ok I mean it is kc More specific kc after a bye and again defense held kc to 14 at the half making key stops when the offense stalled. Carr was on fire the drops tho killed us and allowed kc to get back in the game. Fg vs td would come back to haunt us. Anyone who thought this wouldn’t be a shootout was fooling themselves. We scored only a fg in the 2nd and 3rd qt that’s not gonna get it done vs kc. No way our defense holds kc under 30. 

Agree with a lot of this, as much as I criticise the D the Chiefs had a lit of things going for them with their bye, our injuries and Covid list guys missing practice, very, very hard job for the D this week. 

To be a real top team we have to clean up things like the drops at crucial times, they are killers. Add in some pressure from the interior DL and we've shown we can compete with anyone, we're going to be a nightmare wildcard matchup for someone I feel. I said in the pre season predictions that I thought we'd sneak into the wild card games then cause an upset and it looks like we're a few players away from being a SB contender but we could be a real spoiler team for someone like the Steelers.