Good, bad, ugly vs Kansas City

NYRaider

On 11/24/2020 at 6:50 AM, big_palooka said:

I agree. My point was, it's not needed. The offense is scoring points and moving the ball without manufacturing touches for Ruggs. No need to force him touches but agree he can be a difference maker with the ball.

great point, in that there hasnt really been a need to force anything with Ruggs. The offense is humming and DC is spreading it out. Regardless of stats, Ruggs still makes an impact, the numbers will come. 

4 hours ago, Jerry said:

Mike Mayock has hit on FAs in 2019 and 2020.  Agholor, Kwit, Booker, D. Good, E. Harris (backup), J. Hankins (run support), Trent Brown (if he plays lights out the last quarter of the season and playoffs he'll be worth it), and Jeff Heath.  C. Littleton and C. Nassib need time to develop and will most likely play better next season. The players that aren't panning out can just be cut.  We keep those that produce and cut the fat, slowly transitioning into a playoff contender.

Nassib has been pretty decent on the field I feel. Littleton has been a big disappointment, but honestly I think not playing him at Will is the biggest reason why. Guenther is a smart guy in some ways, but an idiot in others.

• Like 1

Watched the game again last night and KC surprisingly changed their offense for this game. They dinked and dunked their way down field. Until that pass to Kelce they were 0/4 with passes going 20 yards down field. They ran about 70 plays. Cant imagine the last time they had such a high volume of plays or that much possession time. Says a lot about how the feel about the Raiders offense with them becoming a ball control offense.