MNF: Rams vs Bucs

rocky_rams

Just now, wwhickok said:

Yet in replay, they still bailed him out.

No. It was close and the original call can't be overturned without indisputable evidence which they had none. If your going to criticize refs for not doing their jobs then you can't complain when they do follow the rules.

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Umm is webster a good returner usually. Cause he doesn't look great. 

Naw.  Outside of Kupp, who was taken off return detail for obvious reasons, we really have had a high quality returner since Pharaoh Cooper broke in that playoff game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

No. It was close and the original call can't be overturned without indisputable evidence which they had none. If your going to criticize refs for not doing their jobs then you can't complain when they do follow the rules.

It wasn't close. I disagree with you completely. It was a god damn fumble but it's Brady so...

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nah. But the refs haven't helped us so far. 

I feel like the rams offense and defense has dominated so far. The bucs have points because of some bad PI calls. Rams basically just had points taken off with that “incomplete pass”. I over exaggerate a little for sure but the bucs shouldn’t be in this right now. At least not in a 7 point game 

3 minutes ago, RUGmen said:

Not saying Brady or the offense as a whole has played well but I’m convinced more of it is due to coaching and scheme.

I mean, how do you have all this talent yet can’t get any separation or spacing? Sure, Brady has missed deep balls, but look at the replays, no one is open. I would be running slants all day with guys like Godwin and AB.

I agree. I said it earlier, where the hell are the quick slants that Brady has feasted on his entire career?

The OL has been getting worked consistently this season and yet they continue to call these long developing pass plays, it's pathetic.