MNF: Rams vs Bucs

rocky_rams

Just now, Troy Brown said:

yeah, love it, the playcalling is no issue. drop backs every play for a 45 year old

The complaint was that the Bucs WR's supposedly weren't getting open. I simply pointed out that maybe, jjust maybe they are and that the guy throwing is struggling to get the ball down field to them.
Brady was never a fit for what Arians likes to do. And I don't know why people are surprised by Arians running the offense he's run his entire career.

Just now, CKSteeler said:

The complaint was that the Bucs WR's supposedly weren't getting open. I simply pointed out that maybe, jjust maybe they are and that the guy throwing is struggling to get the ball down field to them.
Brady was never a fit for what Arians likes to do. And I don't know why people are surprised by Arians running the offense he's run his entire career.

disagree. brady isn't playing well, but the receivers aren't doing their part either, don't look to be getting open frequently. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

can yall imagine watching brady his entire career and not making it a priority to pick up a shifty receiving back

They have one, Arians refuses to use him/trust him because he's a rookie; and/or one or more among he, Brady, and Leftwich have become obsessed with Fournette.