MNF: Rams vs Bucs

rocky_rams

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't think the Bucs are actually good (Who have they beaten) but the Rams are deservedly in first in the NFC West. They're the best team out there and I'm not sure it's even close.

I tend to agree.

Tom Brady looked absolutely cooked. On paper that Bucs team is super talented, but I can't say I've been very impressed with them when I've watched them this year.

Good win by LA for sure though.

1 minute ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

LOL. Come on men!

I honestly have zero confidence in the Bucs performing consistently at any point for the remainder of the season....it's the opposite of what we were used to in NE where the teams was never really flashy but extremely consistent.

This Bucs team will show flashed of greatness 20% of the time, but the other 80% they look like a .500 team. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Outside of the second INT, I thought he played well. 

I agree but that’s just it, top QBs don’t consistently  put their teams in bad positions.

He played well in the pocket and he was recognizing the pressure a lot quicker which is what I like to see

Edited by rocky_rams
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Outside of the second INT, I thought he played well. 

Can't expect a QB to throw the ball 50 times in a game and not have 1 or 2 bad throws. He had no run game to work with. Blocking was great though.

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 5

Just now, jofos said:

Same thing that was said last year and Brady went to the team with elite WR, got Gronk back, and the signed AB but its never Tom.

I already said Brady played badly. The point about the highly skilled Bucs team playing well in Sunday afternoons and like balls in prime time is still true, and interesting.

Rams D win and they are 32-0 when leading at the half. Rams are for real if you didn’t already know. Scary thing is they didn’t run the ball well and they have a top 10 run offense. Goff played well outside of two mistakes but you can get away with it with a defense like this. He was great on 3rd downs, didn’t get sacked and Woods and Kupp was big and Akers and Jefferson scored tds. The rookie that was MVP tonight was Fuller. Who says the Rams don’t draft well? They don’t need 1st round picks finding players like they do lol. Great job Rams. Time to start talking Rams #1 seed possibly in the NFC. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't think the Bucs are actually good (Who have they beaten) but the Rams are deservedly in first in the NFC West. They're the best team out there and I'm not sure it's even close.

Wish we could put teams away late. But McVay is now 32-0 as a HC with a lead at half time.

Arians and Leftwich can’t help themselves to not go vertical at least once on every drive.

2 min drill all you need to do is let Brady slice and dice it with quick slants and screens. Terrible throw and decision, though.

Edited by RUGmen

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I tend to agree.

Tom Brady looked absolutely cooked. On paper that Bucs team is super talented, but I can't say I've been very impressed with them when I've watched them this year.

Good win by LA for sure though.

Brady is cooked? This is the same defense that made Russell Wilson look like trash last week. Y'all might want to give this one some time. Maybe he is cooked, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on this game.

• Like 1