MNF: Rams vs Bucs

rocky_rams

Just now, RUGmen said:

Arians and Leftwich can’t help themselves to not go vertical at least once on every drive.

2 min drill all you need to do is let Brady slice and dice it with quick slants and screens.

Brady is the one who chose to throw that ball to Brate.

• Like 1

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I honestly have zero confidence in the Bucs performing consistently at any point for the remainder of the season....it's the opposite of what we were used to in NE where the teams was never really flashy but extremely consistent.

This Bucs team will show flashed of greatness 20% of the time, but the other 80% they look like a .500 team. 

The 8th team in the NFC is the Bears at 5-5 and they face the packers twice. I think after this game Brady will realize he shouldn't be forcing balls downfield even if that's what was called. He should do a Manning and call whatever he wants when he sees fit and this alone makes them a lot better on o. The D is good enough and creates turnovers to beat the bad teams.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Brady is cooked? This is the same defense that made Russell Wilson look like trash last week. Y'all might want to give this one some time. Maybe he is cooked, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on this game.

Wasn't just this game I've come away thinking that...

I guess we'll see, but he sure looks like age is catching up to him and fast this year. It's not just the arm either.

Goffs second interception was brutal, but aside from that I thought he looked alright. I’ll have to see the first screen that got picked off but it didn’t seem like it was on him. Mcvay was brilliant in the first half, but the second half it was just weird. I get it was hard to run but he didn’t even try lol other than some bad play calls and a bad INT, I’m very happy. 

Rams defense is legit. I still think people are sleeping on them but they did really well today. 

• Like 2

Brady is cooked? This is the same defense that made Russell Wilson look like trash last week. Y'all might want to give this one some time. Maybe he is cooked, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on this game.

I'm not taking anything away from the Rams defense but Brady's ints weren't results of great plays by the defense they were horrible throws. The Rams defense has played well in every game.

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Props to who ever gave your FS a cloak of invisibility. Worked a treat.

Yeah, I'm a little shocked that Brady fell for that trick twice. You'd think he'd have turned on his infrared vision the second time. But hat's off to our rookies. Fuller picks off Brady twice. Van and Akers both score their first TDs (I believe).

Just now, jofos said:

I'm not taking anything away from the Rams defense but Brady's ints weren't results of great plays by the defense they were horrible throws. The Rams defense has played well in every game.

I don't recall the particulars on the second INT, but on the first INT, Staley fooled him with the coverage and Hollins blocked his vision by getting pressure in his face. Brady threw to a spot thinking there wasn't a defender there. Couldn't tell on the second INT. Might have just forced it. Might have gotten fooled again. Staley is one of the best in the league at disguising his coverages.

I don't recall the particulars on the second INT, but on the first INT, Staley fooled him with the coverage and Hollins blocked his vision by getting pressure in his face. Brady threw to a spot thinking there wasn't a defender there. Couldn't tell on the second INT. Might have just forced it. Might have gotten fooled again. Staley is one of the best in the league at disguising his coverages.

I think the Rams defense is as good as anybody. Just got to keep the offense from making mistakes.