MNF: Rams vs Bucs

rocky_rams

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I don't recall the particulars on the second INT, but on the first INT, Staley fooled him with the coverage and Hollins blocked his vision by getting pressure in his face. Brady threw to a spot thinking there wasn't a defender there. Couldn't tell on the second INT. Might have just forced it. Might have gotten fooled again. Staley is one of the best in the league at disguising his coverages.

Second pick was basically exactly the same, FS baited Brady into think he shading to left, then ran back right to cover Brate down the seam. Actually the third time that worked, there was a dropped int down the right sideline in the first half.

• Like 2

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Brady 1-9 and 2 ints (should’ve been 3 if Johnson III didn’t drop the pick) when passing 15+ yds down the field. Again I said it before teams aren’t going to make a living throwing down the field against the Rams. 

Well he did get one...

Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

Might be Rams vs. Saints in the NFC title game again. Not enough popcorn on this planet if that is indeed what happens.

I want that lol. Thomas v Ramsey will be great. This time though I hope it’s in LA so the Saints have to travel and the Rams can chill because all these east coast trips are hard. Rams have one more against the Jets even though it will be a BYE but still lol. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Brady 1-9 and 2 ints (should’ve been 3 if Johnson III didn’t drop the pick) when passing 15+ yds down the field. Again I said it before teams aren’t going to make a living throwing down the field against the Rams. 

Which means he was 25/38 for 210 yards and 2 TDs throwing quick short passes, and that’s including 4 drops. The Bucs game plan was bizarre.

3 minutes ago, jofos said:

Well he did get one...

True lol. That’s the difference between New England and Tampa Bay. Belichick would’ve never done that. He would’ve been quick passes left and right that’s how Edelman won Superbowl MVP with all those catches in the slot. Arians idk what’s his deal. 

Just now, jofos said:

Possible if the offense doesn't turn it over enough to cost them the game like they did against the Dolphins.

McVay showed some adjustments today that would have kept that from happening against Miami. The quick WR screens against pressure and bringing the HB in when the Bucs showed inside blitzes were things he didn't do against Miami. And it got Goff killed. You gotta know your QB's weaknesses, and right now, Goff does not fare well when teams bring A/B gap pressure without a HB to pick it up or a quick screen to get it out. 

• Like 1