MNF: Rams vs Bucs

rocky_rams

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Touche'. And so do I. And I remember spending more time than I should have needed too explaining to those people how ridiculous it was. 

So let me rephrase; All bears fans SHOULD be experts at this point. lol.

Rex Grossman had you guys in the lead in the super bowl!!! If only it wouldn't have started raining.

The good thing is that this is probably the last great defense the Bucs will face this season (until the playoffs).

The bad thing is that they are still terribly inconsistent on offense (and defense for that matter). They need to tone it down with the deep shots. It’s never been Brady’s bread and butter, and at 43 he isn’t going to magically turn into Patrick Mahomes. Too often they completely fall out of rhythm. This is why people questioned the combination of Arians (who loves to chuck it) and Brady. Fortunately, they have so much receiving talent that they can pretty much implement whatever passing game they want, but they need to find an identity and start building more chemistry fast, it’s already week 12.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

You should try telling that to Rams fans who always bash Goff when he makes mistakes....what do you expect to happen when a QB throws 50+ times, and tonight was no exception... it happens to Brady, it happens to Wilson, and it’s happened to Rodgers and Mahomes... 

One thing nobody can say is McVay tried to hide his QB. Last year Goff threw what 60 times against the Bucs and almost came back to win down big. Tonight 51 times and carved them up and won. Rams running game will have better days but tonight the passing game was sharp and the defense was on lockdown making plays.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jofos said:

Sorry I was cheering for you guys that night.

Grossman was garbage. The run game/blocking, defense, Robbie Gould, and Hester were the only reason were even in the super bowl to begin with.  

The Bears are a cursed team. But some Bears fans seem to think changing GM's is going to fix everything.

37 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Might be Rams vs. Saints in the NFC title game again. Not enough popcorn on this planet if that is indeed what happens.

Oh God no. I don't think either fanbase wants that - although I'd be pretty confident without their fans and with our defense.

What I wouldn't want is nonstop talk about the no call. Hard pass. Hopefully someone else takes them out.

Just now, FrantikRam said:

Oh God no. I don't think either fanbase wants that - although I'd be pretty confident without their fans and with our defense.

What I wouldn't want is nonstop talk about the no call. Hard pass. Hopefully someone else takes them out.

I want it. I want the opportunity to spank Sean Payton. I respect the hell out of Drew Brees, but Payton deserves to get waxed.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

One thing nobody can say is McVay tried to hide his QB. Last year Goff threw what 60 times against the Bucs and almost came back to win down big. Tonight 51 times and carved them up and won. Rams running game will have better days but tonight the passing game was sharp and the defense was on lockdown making plays.

The thing about McVay's system is that he likes to use ALOT of play-action and that requires a working run game to work consistently. You can't keep running a PA and relying on your pass game when the defense doesn't respect the run game 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Seriously though, he's not going to get the votes but I think Aaron Donald is the league MVP this year.

He just ruins the other team's ability to run an offense. Double team him and he still pressures the QB all day.

Maybe in a utopia world of football, maybe. But as it stands. 

QB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else.

I think were seeing some Brady over reactions here. He's still statistically having a Top 10 QB season, and have a Top 10 Offense via DVOA. I saw one comment saying 2015 Manning earlier and I cannot even imagine how someone draws that conclusion. He's having a good season, if you take into account the season as a whole. But yes, he was pretty trash this game.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I think were seeing some Brady over reactions here. He's still statistically having a Top 10 QB season, and have a Top 10 Offense via DVOA. I saw one comment saying 2015 Manning earlier and I cannot even imagine how someone draws that conclusion. He's having a good season, if you take into account the season as a whole. But yes, he was pretty trash this game.

Yeah, Brady isn't 2015 Manning. The guy can still play.

• Like 2