MNF: Rams vs Bucs

rocky_rams

44 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

I’m still old enough to remember most guys saying that Rams were in salary cap hell  and that our window closed. And that we are gonna be the bottom feeders of the NFC 

And that Mcvay has been figured out and that we can’t draft players to replace the old ones. 

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

And that Mcvay has been figured out and that we can’t draft players to replace the old ones. 

I don’t know how people don’t realize the Rams are the second or third youngest team in the league. To be sitting at 7-3 is pretty crazy. 

This win is huge for me....haven't seen my boys beat that @#%%# since 2001...and lost two superbowls to him...

Makes it even better that he was a poor sport again and went and cried in the locker room and didn't shake anyone's hands. Go home Tom, its over for you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Riftty said:

This win is huge for me....haven't seen my boys beat that @#%%# since 2001...and lost two superbowls to him...

Makes it even better that he was a poor sport again and went and cried in the locker room and didn't shake anyone's hands. Go home Tom, its over for you.

flex GIF by happydog