2020 Week #12 GDT Steelers vs. Ravens

Steeler Hitman

27 minutes ago, August4th said:

Tomlin is MAD in his press conference...never seen him like this when talking about the team

who is holding the keys to the doghouse? I think DJ is getting close if he doesn't start catching.  OTOH, JW deserves more catches.

My fantasy teams need to avoid the situation, but wonder if Diontae Johnson might get sat down against the WFT. Washington had done everything he has been asked to do this year in limited snaps and Diontaes concentration has been off the charts bad recently. 2 very, very catchable drops today and then a potential big fumble (though, Marlons pretty awesome at that). 

As mad as Tomlin is, good chance to send a message. Maybe more Vance over Ebron too. 

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

last time we'll see Bud in a steelers uniform. sigh

This is such a bad story. He really turned up his game and then this happens. Last time in a Steelers uniform,  that just isn't right.  I was one of the biggest critics here the first 4 years too, and this really pissed me off when he got hurt, I was watching his rush as he was getting close, then he fell down in pain

• Like 1

RGIII is saying that if he hadn't injured his hamstring, they win the game. Ravens whining just makes the sweep sweeter.

As for Bud, he was gone no matter what they did. Was hoping he'd be there for the playoffs, but at least we get an extended look at Highsmith.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

RGIII is saying that if he hadn't injured his hamstring, they win the game. Ravens whining just makes the sweep sweeter.

As for Bud, he was gone no matter what they did. Was hoping he'd be there for the playoffs, but at least we get an extended look at Highsmith.

I tweeted RG3 "Not dancing now are ya?"

Ravens fans on here seem extra obnoxious this year.   Not all of them, but many of the ones who never stopped running their mouth last year until Jackson got exposed in the playoffs.    Guess they are bitter their team isnt as good as they were last year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 43M said:

Ravens fans on here seem extra obnoxious this year.   Not all of them, but many of the ones who never stopped running their mouth last year until Jackson got exposed in the playoffs.    Guess they are bitter their team isnt as good as they were last year.

This. I have seriously lost respect for just about every Ravens' poser on this forum except for M.10.E this season. Between the constantly whining in the first game, the perpetual victimhood concerning the COVID situation despite their team being in the wrong, and the incessant complaining in this weeks' GDT... Just a pathetic fanbase. Pisses me off that one troll (RayReed) can literally just throw insults, get called out by ET, and still not get in trouble. Bunch of jackasses to be honest.