2020 Week #12 GDT Steelers vs. Ravens

Steeler Hitman

Starting to wonder if there is going to be some really weird scheduling changes to fit an extra game in the last weeks of the season (not adding an extra week). 

Something like games on Tuesday and Wednesday where you keep taking away a day a week, in some cases 2, and end up playing 6 games in 5 weeks. 

If that’s the case, Ravens gonna be enemy #1 for the whole NFL for a while. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Starting to wonder if there is going to be some really weird scheduling changes to fit an extra game in the last weeks of the season (not adding an extra week). 

Something like games on Tuesday and Wednesday where you keep taking away a day a week, in some cases 2, and end up playing 6 games in 5 weeks. 

If that’s the case, Ravens gonna be enemy #1 for the whole NFL for a while. 

Like, If we switch weeks with Washington and Balt/Dallas. 

We play Wednesday against Washington for week 13, Ravens play Thursday against Dallas (two national televised games), then we play the Ravens Monday/Tuesday to make up week 12, then play our week 14 game on Monday/ Tuesday - am I wrong or would we be back on track? 

Also have to think about it this way:

Cancelling this game or doing week 18 (basically anything other than a forfeit) triggers the 16 team playoff structure, which means #1 seeds in both conferences get screwed and an extra "bad" team (6-4 Ravens NFC, 5-5 Bears AFC) get in.

Just now, August4th said:

Ben is going to throw the ball a lot these next 2 games with conner out. I can see Ray-Ray getting some carries

They got to find a RB quick too. Trey Edmunds is on the IR. Only got Snell, Samuels, McFarland. Oddly I think I rather see Samuels start. Snell doesn’t have the burst and McFarlamds pass pro is weak.