2020 Week #12 GDT Steelers vs. Ravens

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

They got to find a RB quick too. Trey Edmunds is on the IR. Only got Snell, Samuels, McFarland. Oddly I think I rather see Samuels start. Snell doesn’t have the burst and McFarlamds pass pro is weak. 

I forgot all about samuals lol he does have starting experience 

Samuals

Snell

Mcfarland

I wish they kept Kerrith Whyte

I can see them giving carries to Ray-Ray and use sweep type plays to Johnson/Claypool. Watt could be good for a carry or two

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

I forgot all about samuals lol he does have starting experience 

Samuals

Snell

Mcfarland

I wish they kept Kerrith Whyte

I can see them giving carries to Ray-Ray and use sweep type plays to Johnson/Claypool. Watt could be good for a carry or two

Samuels has a strained quad so he’s out too. Snell, McFarland, Smallwood (PS). Yikes. 

interesting seeing fans of other teams dunk on the steeler fans who think the NFL is out to get the steelers(they're off too) but these same fans swear the NFL bends backwards for the steelers all the time. the conspiracy theories would be up to the max if the steelers were in the Ravens situation this week from these same people lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, August4th said:

interesting thread on Ben 2020 season

Because analytics nerds love QBs who do PA because it’s easy to see good or bad play. They hate QBs who are very efficient without it because it breaks the notion that QBs need help to be good. 

Real talk here: Ben has had an elite every year of his career until now. And this might be his “Magnum Opus” so to speak. Low INTs. High TDs. High comp%. Low TTT. Good decision making. 4 WRs eating and getting theirs alon with a TE. 

If this were some of the young guys they would be talking about how great it is that they are breaking the model of what a QB needs to be good. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, August4th said:

interesting seeing fans of other teams dunk on the steeler fans who think the NFL is out to get the steelers(they're off too) but these same fans swear the NFL bends backwards for the steelers all the time. the conspiracy theories would be up to the max if the steelers were in the Ravens situation this week from these same people lol

how about the broncos, they really have a harsh treatment this week, no QB'sO.o Imagine if this happens in the playoffs? Maybe thats how our perfect season ends? That would be trash

3 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

The Broncos situation is why I wouldn’t have Duck in the same state as my other QBs. 

good idea, but he still could test positive I suppose.  Maybe he can stay in a bubble like where the NHL played or something.  

2 hours ago, jebrick said:

I do not see an issue in Denver.  The Steelers played 14 games last season without  QB.

quite the humour , and we won some  anyways.  If the saints lose 

2 hours ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

Just curious, but why does the NFL keep pushing our game off but make the Broncos game go on? Seems like there is different set of rules for different teams. Not trying to start a conspiracy theory but seems like b.s to me

Most likely understanding contain vs having no idea. Maybe I’m not remembering correctly, but the Broncos and the 49ers issues were I believe one positive and the rest were just close contacts. That doesn’t speak to spread, just a one off problem and then containing any potential exposures to limit spread  

The Titans and the Ravens both had multiple positives across multiple position groups over multiple days. That makes it far harder to contain or even understand who may be at risk of being infected. 

There are not different rules, but they are not going to let teams play without having an idea of if it’s contained or not. They feel like the Broncos, like the 49ers, are not seeing an outbreak. The Titans and the Ravens for sure did. 

• Like 1

Here is my weekly mock draft:

1. Jalen Mayfield OT Michigan
2. Jamie Newman QB Georgia
3. Kary Vincent Jr.CB LSU
4. Keaontay Ingram RB Texas
7. Braden Galloway TE Clemson
7. Xavier Kelly    NT Arkansas    
7. Kuony Deng    ILB California

3 hours ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

Just curious, but why does the NFL keep pushing our game off but make the Broncos game go on? Seems like there is different set of rules for different teams. Not trying to start a conspiracy theory but seems like b.s to me

My guess is much like Dcash.  They want to have no more positive tests for a day.  I could easily see them call the season after this week or give all the teams a bye or just plod on ( FOR THE MONEY!!)