GT: Jaguars vs Browns : We March On

.Buzz

Yeah it seems the Jags have given up, lets see if the players do the same or go out and try to get a W.

I think the Browns roll pretty easily. It's been awhile since we played in decent conditions. Looks like scattered showers but that is much better than the last few games.

I'm thinking 31-17 type score.

21 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah it seems the Jags have given up, lets see if the players do the same or go out and try to get a W.

I think the Browns roll pretty easily. It's been awhile since we played in decent conditions. Looks like scattered showers but that is much better than the last few games.

Players definitely haven't given up. Think that shows with most of our recent games outside of PIT (which had mostly to do with 4 interceptions from Luton).

Just not enough talent right now and a terrible QB situation.

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Players definitely haven't given up. Think that shows with most of our recent games outside of PIT (which had mostly to do with 4 interceptions from Luton).

Just not enough talent right now and a terrible QB situation.

Well that is good, shows a lot (to me anyway) when players are still giving their all during a tough year.

Browns couldn't stop anyone with Ward and Garrett so while it's tough to lose your two best defensive players at least we didn't depend on the defense to set the tone. It has been better recently but a lot of that was probably weather related. Browns are undefeated when they score more than 7 points so that is your challenge 😁

29 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well that is good, shows a lot (to me anyway) when players are still giving their all during a tough year.

Browns couldn't stop anyone with Ward and Garrett so while it's tough to lose your two best defensive players at least we didn't depend on the defense to set the tone. It has been better recently but a lot of that was probably weather related. Browns are undefeated when they score more than 7 points so that is your challenge 😁

Can't say I see this defense doing that with Chubb and Hunt on that offense lol. Then on the other side you see Glennon...

Hopefully the Browns don't overlook the game. Only way there's a chance in hell with Glennon in there imo.

26 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Can't say I see this defense doing that with Chubb and Hunt on that offense lol. Then on the other side you see Glennon...

Hopefully the Browns don't overlook the game. Only way there's a chance in hell with Glennon in there imo.

Yeah when Glennon was announced the starter it seemed like the goal for Jacksonville was obvious. Chubb is a handful, Hunt can be stopped by comparison but a great complimentary piece especially in the passing game and as an insurance policy. Browns receivers are pedestrian but it seems to work better than when they had OBJ in there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

In general, the players haven’t quit and I don’t expect that they’ll just outright quit. But the team shows no fight when they face adversity. If you guys get the run game going early, we’ll fold like a cheap lawn chair. If you let us hang around though, the team will fight so long as they seem to be in the game.