Who gets left out in the AFC?

Right now there’s nine teams in the AFC who are 6-4 or better.

Pittsburgh

Kansas City

Buffalo

Indy

Tennessee

Baltimore 

Cleveland

Vegas

Miami

The only playoff locks IMO are Pittsburgh and KC. The other seven teams have a good mix of both very winnable and loseable games over the upcoming weeks.

I’ll say Miami and Cleveland miss out. I would’ve had the Colts out and the Browns in had the former lost to the Packers yesterday. 

EDIT: I way overvalued the Raiders. Browns will almost certainly make it in now, and if they don’t, the Dolphins will be the one to leapfrog them.

Edited by Slingin' Sammy
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Cleveland has 3 cupcakes left in the Jaguars, Jets, and Giants. That puts them at 10 wins.

Pittsburgh might rest guys week 17. Just need them to lock up the #1 overall seed.

They’ll lose to the Giants and beat the other two. It comes down to how they’ll perform against the Steelers/Ravens, and judging from how they looked against each of them the first time, I don’t think they get it done.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I do not see the Ravens making the playoffs this year after we lose to Pittsburgh this week.

Yes but Dolphins close with a potential four straight losses to Chiefs, Patriots, Raiders and Bills. 

Ravens close with Cowboys, Browns, Jags, Giants and Bengals.

Looks like another Ravens playoff berth to me. 

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If the Ravens lose to Pittsburgh, then their game against Cleveland becomes a MUST win. I think they’d beat everybody else on their schedule comfortably.

A must win game against the Browns where our playoff hopes are on the line? Sounds familiar, but I feel like even IF we beat the Browns (a huge if right now, tbh) we still need help from other teams and we need to not lose to teams we should beat the rest of the way.

I just don't have faith with this offense to do any of that.

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

A must win game against the Browns where our playoff hopes are on the line? Sounds familiar, but I feel like even IF we beat the Browns (a huge if right now, tbh) we still need help from other teams and we need to not lose to teams we should beat the rest of the way.

I just don't have faith with this offense to do any of that.

The Ravens have the ability to make Baker have one of 'those' games. The only way for the Browns to win is if Chubb/Hunt take over and dominate.

18 minutes ago, rich homie said:

My gut tells me that Baltimore and Miami miss out

I may be 100% biased, buts it’s what I think as well.

My opinion on Baltimore really soured after that Patriots game. That was a ugly loss. They look out of sync and really need to beat Pittsburgh. 

Miami looks like smoke and mirrors. They’ve also got a brutal schedule to end the season.