Who gets left out in the AFC?

Slingin' Sammy

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Based on what?

The giants have 2 wins against Washington and 1 against Philly. Those were all close too.

Based on their performances over the last several weeks. They have been competitive in every game this season since Week 3, showing improvement in each of them. They are far from a cupcake, especially for a team like Cleveland that isn’t all that great to begin with. 

3 hours ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

Based on their performances over the last several weeks. They have been competitive in every game this season since Week 3, showing improvement in each of them. They are far from a cupcake, especially for a team like Cleveland that isn’t all that great to begin with. 

Well Cleveland hasn't had any trouble with the NFCE, not that anyone has. Sure, any given Sunday and all but Cleveland should be a comfortable favorite in that game. Giants are 0-5 out of their division, the Browns are 5-1. But hey, If the Giants keep winning occasionally they could be the third 1st place team that the Browns beat from the NFCE.

34 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well Cleveland hasn't had any trouble with the NFCE, not that anyone has. Sure, any given Sunday and all but Cleveland should be a comfortable favorite in that game. Giants are 0-5 out of their division, the Browns are 5-1. But hey, If the Giants keep winning occasionally they could be the third 1st place team that the Browns beat from the NFCE.

Is this a typo or am I just confusing your meaning? The best you could be is 4-0 with the NFCE, there’s no way you could have played 6 games against them this season.

13 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Is this a typo or am I just confusing your meaning? The best you could be is 4-0 with the NFCE, there’s no way you could have played 6 games against them this season.

He said the Browns are 5-1 in games against teams outside their division; not specifically against the NFCE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

He said the Browns are 5-1 in games against teams outside their division; not specifically against the NFCE.

Makes sense. “Out of their division” is “outside of their division” vs “out of their division (games).” I definitely read it incorrectly because of the syntax error. Appreciate the clarification.

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

To go through - Chiefs, Steelers, Bills, Titans, Colts, Raiders, Ravens.

To miss out - Browns, Phins, Patriots

What record do you see browns and colts having? Browns hold the tie breaker with the colts. I could see the colts being 10-6 along with the browns 

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I will punch every animal on this earth in the head if the Browns win 10 games and dont make the playoffs.

Buffalo is going to have a home playoff game for the first time in over two decades, and there won't be any fans.

Don't ever underestimate how much God hates Buffalo and Cleveland. 

• Like 1