Multiple Members of Team test Positive

paraven

Ingram being infected with COVID  doesn’t surprise me in retrospect. He just looked off the entire week in interviews. I just took it as him seeing the impending nature of his career or being unhappy with his role within the offense or something... which seemed uncharacteristic, but the only logical assumption I had at the time. The fact that he was actually sick with COVID makes far more sense than what I had concocted in my head.

Hopefully that’s the extent of it all though. At least them catching it now, should, if he’s asymptomatic, allow Dobbins to return next week against Dallas. That should be 10 days removed.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Ingram being infected with COVID  doesn’t surprise me in retrospect. He just looked off the entire week in interviews. I just took it as him seeing the impending nature of his career or being unhappy with his role within the offense or something... which seemed uncharacteristic, but the only logical assumption I had at the time. The fact that he was actually sick with COVID makes far more sense than what I had concocted in my head.

Hopefully that’s the extent of it all though. At least them catching it now, should, if he’s asymptomatic, allow Dobbins to return next week against Dallas. That should be 10 days removed.

Or he knew he was  losing his role/job.

34 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Or he knew he was  losing his role/job.

Well that was my working theory, but I don’t know, he was a backup to Kamara and he still brought energy. He just didn’t even seem to have any energy at all. It could still be a sort of depression over knowing you’re washed and seeing the impending nature of your career, but it just as easily be COVID zapping him of his energy. I’ve seen it hit different people differently. My best friend had it and her normal, even facial expressions that even when she would have the flu, were zapped. She just looked like a walking zombie... and that’s kind of how Ingram looked in interviews.

Ingram looked even more cooked last game than prior to him going out, so perhaps he’ll look better upon his return. And of course hopefully Dobbins comes back as he left... was an absolute force the last few games... even if Gus might be the superior fit against Pittsburgh. Luckily we still have Hill as a backup backup RB, most teams wouldn’t have a running game at all at this point LOL.

Sucks to lose Dobbins, he has been our best production lately. Apparently 90 percent of the betting money was on Pittsburgh for this one. Don't worry boys, Vegas will make it happen and we pull of the W.

Unfortunately the kaleidoscope effect this will have means Roman returns next year, thus ensuring the "Ravens bad offence" eternal cycle that the blood gods of football demand. 

......or we lose and Harbaugh's marriage to Roman and a dusty style of football begin to warm up the seat beneath him....

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy