Multiple Members of Team test Positive

paraven

2 hours ago, drd23 said:

I think its fairly likely the team sees some sort of sanction too now that it appears the virus is spreading within the organisation

They better not. Considering they didn’t punish the Titans for far more egregious issues. This could be as simple as covid coming from a hotel location when traveling. If the NFL sanctions they better have clear proof of serious concerns considering Harbaugh has been wearing two masks, our OC is in the booth, our guys are wearing masks on the sidelines, etc. If there’s compliance issues here, its certainly not within what is public facing.

The Titans may have been first, but there’s was far more egregious. Only so much you can do. BWill was wearing a mask on the sideline as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if they forced a forfeit though... considering the NFL has been incredibly uneven with how they’ve handled this from the jump.

40 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Nah cause then they’ll miss the cowboys game too. 

Meh. We could afford it if it’s a Luke Wilson or something. But at this point, I think getting the Steelers as soon as possible is best. I mean, while we haven’t practices they’re a divisional foe, so we should largely know what to expect in this game. Also we’re not going to really get a chance to practice anyway, regardless of if they moved this game back to Sunday... however, it would afford the Steelers more prep time. If we have zero prep and they have minimal prep, that’s probably the most ideal scenario. That and the fact that perhaps we might catch their players a little less willing to tackle or want to get close and chippy with our guys.

That all said though, I’m sure Lamar will have caught the Rona. Our backup QB has it and two people he’s been sharing the ball with all game on almost every snap (because of the read option)? I mean our QB room and RB room, both would be personnel Lamar is going to be in high contact with. It’d be shocking if he doesn’t test positive over the next few days and we miss him for BOTH the Steelers and Cowboys games.

If that happens, I’m chalking this all up to the Madden curse for sure.

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Considering they didn’t punish the Titans for far more egregious issues.

They did.  It was only a fine (which is what I'd expect would happen to the Ravens too, assuming they followed protocols)

https://www.espn.com.au/nfl/story/_/id/30187454/nfl-fines-tennessee-titans-350k-covid-19-violations

The Raiders have been punished since that story above too

23 minutes ago, drd23 said:

They did.  It was only a fine (which is what I'd expect would happen to the Ravens too, assuming they followed protocols)

https://www.espn.com.au/nfl/story/_/id/30187454/nfl-fines-tennessee-titans-350k-covid-19-violations

The Raiders have been punished since that story above too

I suppose I took your comment to mean draft picks, which they docked the Raiders with. If it’s just a fine, it’d be stupid and no precedent. Raiders and Titans were both in clear violation of compliance rules on multiple occasions. So if they drop the hammer they’d better come correct because we know from the ET incident that this organization keeps a long list of receipts. They won’t forget.

2 hours ago, malak1 said:

Which of your RBs will get the most touches this week. 

Touches, that might be up in the air. But carries, I would definitely say Gus Edwards. He’s probably going to win the touches battle as well, but it’s “possible” that Hill could be very active in the passing game and it’s possible that if we go down early, Hill could see a larger role.

But I’d assume pretty fairly that Gus will have at least 15 touches.

18 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Touches, that might be up in the air. But carries, I would definitely say Gus Edwards. He’s probably going to win the touches battle as well, but it’s “possible” that Hill could be very active in the passing game and it’s possible that if we go down early, Hill could see a larger role.

But I’d assume pretty fairly that Gus will have at least 15 touches.

Thank you sir (or ma’am, whatever you prefer).