Multiple Members of Team test Positive

paraven

5 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

FWIW, I heard his name from Jeff Z and I don't think he would throw Saunders' name out there unless he was sure about it.

That being said, we deserve everything coming our way with this, from fines to draft picks to forfeits. As @diamondbull424 said the other day, this feels like the Madden Curse taking it's toll on us this year.

Yup. The Titans probably only got hit because they beat our destiny team last season and did our intro for Derrick Henry. The curse couldn’t differentiate, so it just decided to F them up too. 😂

On a positive note...

IFFFFFFF all these players can be asymptomatic (at this point, we seriously have to acknowledge the possibility that at least one player could face serious career repercussions here from Saunders idiocy) and IFFFF the NFL decides to play out the full season, the team will have like half our starters getting two bye weeks. While last years playoffs proved that to be a bad thing, it COULD be a good thing to get so many guys.back fresh for our showdown with the Browns.

This will also give @paraven his dream. We’ll get to see if Lamar Jackson was holding back the offense considering RG3 and/or Huntley could be starting as many as two games over the next 10 days.

6 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

This will also give @paraven his dream. We’ll get to see if Lamar Jackson was holding back the offense considering RG3 and/or Huntley could be starting as many as two games over the next 10 days.

dude might be the only Ravens fan in existence right now happy that LJ8 isn't playing this week

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

dude might be the only Ravens fan in existence right now happy that LJ8 isn't playing this week

Yup. And considering he didn’t test positive until yesterday (I’m assuming), he’ll be out vs Dallas regardless of if they move that particular game back to Sunday. Though RG3 balling out wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing for the Ravens. We have Huntley to be Lamar’s backup moving forward and RG3 getting a nice QB deal to compete for a starting job elsewhere could really help out our compensatory formula. Would be a win/win. Would also motivate Lamar to really work on his passing mechanics, though I think he probably would have done so regardless.

23 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yup. And considering he didn’t test positive until yesterday (I’m assuming), he’ll be out vs Dallas regardless of if they move that particular game back to Sunday. Though RG3 balling out wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing for the Ravens. We have Huntley to be Lamar’s backup moving forward and RG3 getting a nice QB deal to compete for a starting job elsewhere could really help out our compensatory formula. Would be a win/win. Would also motivate Lamar to really work on his passing mechanics, though I think he probably would have done so regardless.

I read Lamar would be eligible to play against the Cowboys. Unless you wrote this post prior to the announcement that we'd be playing them next Monday. 

So, is there a definitive report on who broke protocol in the Ravens organization, who was aware of what? Was Harbaugh aware that Saunders was breaking protocol and did he do anything about it?

I ask because I'm wondering if Harbaugh was complicit, is this a fireable offense? Normally I would laugh off any idea of Harbaugh being fired, but this is such an utter organizational failure that I think anything is on the table.