Jaguars DE Josh Allen out "quite a while" with knee injury

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I was hoping it wasn't an ACL when I saw him on the ground. Hopefully it won't have a lasting impact on his career. 

Sounds like it's not super serious so I'm sure he'll be fine. Definitely thought it was an ACL based on his reaction/not putting any weight on it.

Definitely a big sigh of relief.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Sounds like it's not super serious so I'm sure he'll be fine. Definitely thought it was an ACL based on his reaction/not putting any weight on it.

Definitely a big sigh of relief.

Never trust team "physicians", wait for the MRI.

WRT Burrow, they thought ACL, then only to learn about the MCL tear and then also damage to meniscus and PCL O.o . The team was slightly off for some reason initially.  They also seem to think recovery will be much faster than some history has shown. 

9 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Never trust team "physicians", wait for the MRI.

WRT Burrow, they thought ACL, then only to learn about the MCL tear and then also damage to meniscus and PCL O.o . The team was slightly off for some reason initially.  They also seem to think recovery will be much faster than some history has shown. 

I'm assuming they got the results back today. They confirmed it's nothing serious, just aren't saying what it is for some reason.

7 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

aren't they supposed to report injuries to the league for injury reports?   

He went on the IR, so I’m guessing there must be some loophole in which exact injuries don’t need to be disclosed if a guy won’t been on the daily report.