Week 12: Bares at Packers

packfanfb

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Thought I saw Lazard on the field again after the injury, so think he maybe just got wind knocked out of him

Sure seems like the Packers will move on from Linsley after the season.  He's starting to break down quite a bit, and the back injury seems to be a thing that keeps popping up.  I hope the leg injury isn't too serious, but the Packers have shown some ability to keep the chains moving with him out of the lineup.

4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Sure seems like the Packers will move on from Linsley after the season.  He's starting to break down quite a bit, and the back injury seems to be a thing that keeps popping up.  I hope the leg injury isn't too serious, but the Packers have shown some ability to keep the chains moving with him out of the lineup.

I think the big money shelled out to Bak all but guaranteed they won't be extending Linsley. Sucks, but pretty easy to anticipate it coming.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

I think the big money shelled out to Bak all but guaranteed they won't be extending Linsley. Sucks, but pretty easy to anticipate it coming.

Linsley is incredible and seems to be a genuinely great guy. But centers are easiercogs to replace and this isn’t the first year he’s had back issues. Those are worrisome for a guy in the trenches. Youth movement coming. 

17 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Linsley is incredible and seems to be a genuinely great guy. But centers are easiercogs to replace and this isn’t the first year he’s had back issues. Those are worrisome for a guy in the trenches. Youth movement coming. 

I do like Runyan and Stepaniak's potential as possible future C's. I don't want them to move Jenkins to Center long term tbh. Think he has more value as an elite OG or even RT if they want

Just now, deltarich87 said:

I do like Runyan and Stepaniak's potential as possible future C's. I don't want them to move Jenkins to Center long term tbh. Think he has more value as an elite OG or even RT if they want

Agreed that Jenkins has tons of value and if he can play T at a high level, that might be a future move. At center, I think Patrick and drafted Hanson are the most likely on the roster. They will definitely be bringing someone else  in as well. 

Runyan and Stepaniak have no experience at C to my knowledge. I’m excited to see what the can bring with Runyan basically already a starter this year. 

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Haven't watched the game yet, so ESPN box score might be lying to me, but if this offensive line really did a game of not just no sacks, but no hits on Rodgers at all, that's ridiculously impressive against this Bears front. 

I saw one hurry all game and it ended in a 2 yard rush by AR. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Haven't watched the game yet, so ESPN box score might be lying to me, but if this offensive line really did a game of not just no sacks, but no hits on Rodgers at all, that's ridiculously impressive against this Bears front. 

Hicks didn’t play.

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He did get hit once that drew a roughing penalty, which was weak as all hell, but other than that, he was clean.