Official FF BSET - 24 vs Homeland

Deadpulse

Round 1 - Michael Scarn  

23 members have voted

1. 1. 27th seed vs 38th seed

• 24 (27)
    • Homeland (38)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2020 at 09:00 PM

In this thread we will be breaking down match ups one by one as we endeavor to crown a champion from a field of 64 shows. 

Google Doc with full bracket can be seen here

This poll will be open until Wednesday, 11/25/2020, at 4pm EST. 

@Calvert28 @THE DUKE   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky  @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel  @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested  @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick @THE DUKE @INbengalfan @biggio7 @RandyMossIsBoss @Shockwave @Tk3 @James @JBURGE @TheKillerNacho @ET80

24 is one of my all time favorite shows, for the action and the creation of a show that could be binged.  I'd buy it after the season was finished to binge it (before that was even a thing) because i'd miss episodes due to coaching. 

Homeland was done by the same writers, and very well done.  It chose to dwell on the underbelly of politics, and the behind the scenes stuff.

Both made by top 6, and it pi$$e$ me off that they are matched up in round one.  If this were the March basketball tourney, these two would be forced into separate brackets like conference teams are.  I mean, would you want to see Breaking Bad vs better call Saul in round 1?

• Like 1

Homeland was pretty good - I've seen the first two seasons (had a free month of Showtime, so binged it a while back). Claire Danes was really good, Manday Patinkin was GREAT, and Damian Lewis was really good, too.

After season 2, I sort of puttered out and never picked it up again (and I don't have free Showtime anymore, so ...nuts to that amiright?)