BDL 2020 Week 11 - Singapore Sentinels @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

rackcs

Singapore Sentinels @ Berlin Blitzkrieg  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Berlin Blitzkrieg

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2020 at 05:01 AM

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

For some reason I put two TE instead of two RB. Just my opinion at all. Moore is a willing tackler but he whiffs a helluva lot 

I also put in a defense for 2 RBs.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.  Just saying that i did account for 2 TE and 2 RB sets.

This was a hard game to pick. Offensively, while Brady has had struggles, I can see him effectively hitting Waller. Keenan Allen will be a harder cover but Kendall Fuller does matchup well.

On the other side, Rodgers faces some tough matchups though I see Kirk and even Marquise Brown having huge days.

In a close game, I think the Singapore front four and Brady having success connecting with Waller is the difference in a tight contest.

This was honestly the hardest vote of the week for me. I liked both gameplans. I think Berlin's offensive weapons are a bit of a struggle right now but Rodgers can still get it done just like real life. And while I think Brady will do better here against Berlin's sus secondary, I still think he's going to struggle enough to give Berlin the edge.

I clicked Singapore but meant to go with Berlin.

Edited by rackcs

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

This was honestly the hardest vote of the week for me. I liked both gameplans. I think Berlin's offensive weapons are a bit of a struggle right now but Rodgers can still get it done just like real life. And while I think Brady will do better here against Berlin's sus secondary, I still think he's going to struggle enough to give Berlin the edge.

I clicked Singapore but meant to go with Berlin.

Noted in the official vote count