Week 12 GDT: Raiders (6-4) @ Falcons (3-7)

NYRaider

If we don't win this one by 10+, I worry about our playoff hopes down the stretch. 

We could still easily wind up 11-5, maybe even a super surprising 12-4. But a loss here and we're inching dangerously close to 9-7. 

The next 2 weeks, I want to see us airing it out. Atlanta and The Jets have horrendous pass D. They should be easy wins and I want Jacobs/Booker absolutely rested for the Indianapolis game in a couple weeks. 

Edited by ronjon1990

9 hours ago, HvacRaider said:

Trap game.. main objective  is to pressure Ryan, disrupt him and thier passing game will fail.

We went toe to toe with KC and they are a much better team 

Trap game usually implies a team is looking ahead to the next week. They play the Jets next week. What trap lol?

• Like 1

Falcons on a good day are capable of scoring at will and our defense gives teams a lot of good days.

I think we win by 10 at least but we can't afford any turnovers or special team gaffes

Edited by Dodo

16 hours ago, HvacRaider said:

Trap game.. main objective  is to pressure Ryan, disrupt him and thier passing game will fail.

We went toe to toe with KC and they are a much better team 

Trap game is next week imo. Cold NY December weather, and the Jets have been playing a little better lately. Not saying we'll lose that game, but could be way closer than anyone expects. Definitely won't cover any spreads.

Falcons scare me more than the Chargers did a few weeks back but I think the game-flow will be similar. Ryan is more prone to mistakes than Herbert has been so I expect the Raiders secondary to have some turnover opportunities. As always, the Raiders will be able to control the game on the ground, and Carr probably won't turn the ball over so the Raiders should win.

Should be interesting for those able to watch to see how A.J. Terrell plays. His grade is good on PFF but I don't really trust their raw grading for most positions. From what I have seen he's been pretty good but prone to giving up big plays--we'll see how Agholor and/or Ruggs capitalize.